Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

Just razor it audio with a landing patch audio or let the guy do it as fourplay.

Garden is looking good and all supported. Mysteries have been solved and the answers are not that disheartening. Cleaning the house with a deep clean.. that will feel great tonight. Working on a really good book and have another on deck. Mid summer and its still fresh green. Single, but lots of interest.. just need to figure out new relationships during coved. As with many summer days the grill will be lit. In looking summer good and pretty tan. Still employed and making money.

Not having the mother of all comedowns. Blitzed a work meeting I was terrified of fucking up. Craving nothing but a walk on the beach.

Woke up without a hangover or being strung out. 42 days clean, and while I'm having minor anxieties and the usual depression, I'm overall feeling blessed and somewhat stable.

After weeks of drug induced procrastination finally sat down and wrote 400 intelligent and often multi-syllable words for my thesis. If I manage 400 a day I will just finish on schedule.

Calculated that the opportunity cost of taking some meth is about 2,800 words each time I do it.

Mandolin lesson went well and I'm making some progress. Tomatoes and onions for our meal tonight came from my garden. Finishing The Stand and really enjoyed it... Glass Bead Game is on deck. Have worked my work day down to 10 hours most days.

My sisters coming to visit today. Spent the morning laying in the sun and the hit some golf balls. Bought three new books for this week. Picked up three new lids as e everything seems to be getting harder to find these days. Going to watch a movie and practice my mandy as its going to rain all day and night.

Reactions: Ds
Garden is coming back hard. I'm rich in tomatoes, peppers and herbs. Going to jar some salsa and stuff some poblanos on Wednesday, do some BLTs Monday and give some to the food bank this week to help out those struggling rite now.

Jarring salsa from the first big harvest of my garden and stuffing poblanos from it for dinner.

I can quit fuckin with this phone as it finally just died in the middle of flashing: Bought one on ebay and should have it by sat. Been three days. Just tired of trying to flash something that is dying and this opens me to other options for the day.
This day wont suck.... ;)

Well, I haven't been forced to evacuate due to the wildfire near my home (yet...), so that's good. I'm still in an area told to prepare for evacuation if conditions change and theres a very fine ash falling from the sky, but the fire doesn't seem to be making progress in my direction, so fingers crossed...

Last edited:
I'm in a good mood. I like spending my spare time here. And I like most of the people here, almost all. I don't despise anyone. That's awesome.

The take out country fried steak and eggs breakfast this morning was splendid. Cleaning project is coming along and I'm caught up on sleep.