Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

Man, at this point I only got like really good friends. I fucking love it.

There's only one person I actually keep up with from highschool/college era.... my best friend since 6th grade. Love that guy, what a fucking legend man I swear the stories I could tell about him....

he's all I care about... man it sounds like he's my lover or something... just really good friends, believe me

Started the sleeve with a 4 hour session. King and Miller made me very happy. Another book I ordered was delivered and I'm excited to get into it. Just content rolling right now.. just need a co conspirator.

It's fucking Friday. I made it through another successful week without having to get in an altercation at work, or needed to call the police for any unruly clients.
I took off this Sunday just to relax. I feel like I have been overworking myself and the stress and shit bothers me to some extent.

Today after work I went and did some grochie shopping, wanted to do some errands before this rain hits.

Had a telephone appointment with my psychiatrist today. I told her I’m easily distracted, unfocused, anxious about not doing the things I need to get done. She put me back on Vyvanse, which I’m grateful for. But I’m still worried about anxiety and insomnia. She thinks the Vyvanse will help me get done what I need to do and then I’ll feel less anxious. I’m worried that the Vyvanse is going to keep me up at night. I’m thinking I should maybe take some DXM?..

FUCK YA, MY BUSINESS COPY WRITING WEBSITE IS UP! There are some tiny problems, like my fucking logo thumbnail not loading on social media, but the content and the bulk of the work is done! Now I gotta start getting some clients lined up, but I am going to enjoy this moment for a little :) Finally can move on to the next step!

Started the day fishing and also coking today, really doing it rite.. no corners cut. I did it scratch rite, by hand herb and gorgonzola crusted tenderloin, shrimp fettuccini alfredo, garden salad from mine and banana cream pie. Listening to Hemingway all day and quite fitting.

Last edited:
I just saw the forecast and I may get upwards of a foot of snow tomorrow. Hopefully that will help with the now 80,000+ acre wildfire near my home. It was 84 and raining ashes all day today, it'll be below 30 and snowing tomorrow. Theres nothing like being in near record heat one day to a winter storm warning the next lol...

Edited for accuracy of wildfire size, I was 20,000 acres low😳

Last edited:
Well... got one of the mothers picked up today (one who is pushing out the most kittens) to get "fixed". That is something and feel fairly OK with it.
They no longer take in kittens to adopt out... which sucks ass but oh well.
Love you guys.
Me

We got another apartment in one of the towns we wanted! It's not easy to find a cheap place to stay in a place that allows for our cats to go outside, and let alone lets you have animals there.
Moving in few months. Nice to have something to look forward to for a change

i found some good ass weed and this sub is doing its thing
i feel great
got money in my posket and two beautiful women in my abode (temporary of course).

Tensions are growing in the home... two queen bees and all.
Dr. Love is here to save the day. (makes me smile) lol 😂 Been a great day for us all
Details at 11
Gonna get high but dont wanna fall asleep early, either. Don't have any amps....