Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

Also, he brought up the murder thing. He claims it's not him but someone with the same name, lol.

Unfortunately the shity reviews seem to be true, they have the most disgusting bathroom I have ever seen. None has worked there for over 3 months, and only 30min lunch so cant come see my dog at lunchtime any more. I been coming home at lunch everyday since I got him 🥺😪😭

Since I quit alcohol and had my medical scare last week I have been incredibly upbeat. My depression is gone.

My family is proud of me, I am proud of myself and motivated.

As a reward from god I was given a promotion at work today with a 22% pay raise!!!!!!

I literally cannot remember the last time I've been this Happy.

Things get better in life Bros!

Got scared yesterday that I was gonna run out of antipsychotics and they were, for reasons unknown, just renewed yesterday?

Just maybe Im still riding the waves but I ll be looking like this while doing it

artworks-000187361477-6rba7u-t500x500.jpg

Finally got home after 5 weeks in institutions :p it feels great to drive my car and im glad to be back. had to finish all the other responsibilities than I figured id drop in to say hey. i damn sure know Ive changed since i entered TDS before even glancing at FB.

I woke up on time, and was able to get motivated to work my 3rd shift job. Mostly consists of lounging around, drinking coffee, and sticking my leg into 1 pant leg and so forth lol. I have never been a man of a hurry, I like to have plenty of time to make up for my procrastination lol
My car fired right up and got me to work safely. and well here i am

I got my healthcare sorted out after struggling with it for a few weeks. You never realize how much you need something until you haven't had it for a while.

It's my belief that it's our daily duty to observe and acknowledge all of our actions. Whether they be positive or not. As it is of utmost importance that we become aware of such predilections, so they may be analyzed and addressed. Seeking an outside opinion when seemingly at an impasse

i didn't have a penny cause i wasted all on drugs. So i was high as fuck going back home and guess what.... I FOUND A BRAND NEW IPHONE on the floor, i immediately grabbed it and nobody say shit so i got the hell away really fast. ended up selling for half the actual price but w.e it was free money :D
it was an iphone 8 btw.

I forgave myself for my delayed and mental slowness and just tried to stay cool in the intense scorch and heat.
Went to the water and floated with the dogs. 🌊🌞😮

i didn't have a penny cause i wasted all on drugs. So i was high as fuck going back home and guess what.... I FOUND A BRAND NEW IPHONE on the floor, i immediately grabbed it and nobody say shit so i got the hell away really fast. ended up selling for half the actual price but w.e it was free money :D
it was an iphone 8 btw.

Don't over think, it's simple. You said that you wanna be sober, with your own mouth you said ''i will try my best to etc etc''. Now you're selling things to get a buzz which means you're a junkie -- this is the path to addiction = next is homelessness. That's the basic cycle. Please, be careful about what you and what you say, I as this community want what's best for your mental health. Stay safe

it was an iphone 8 btw.

Wasn't free for poor bastard you lifted it off. member that the next time you get taken and are the poor bastard... shant be long.

Wasn't free for poor bastard you lifted it off. member that the next time you get taken and are the poor bastard... shant be long.
already happened to me ahahahah i've lost like 7 phones in 2 years. i don't even have one right now. PLUS it's a difficult time for me, nobody's working at my house. ANDDDDD i gave have of the money to my dad. :/

It’s 7 AM and me and the dog are sitting in a beachside park watching the most beautiful winter sunrise arcing over the ocean. My unnaturally high core temperature makes it feel like spring. Gorgeous.

Disclaimer: I’m not going to argue religion
I have a Savior that died for my sins so I’ll have everlasting life and who loves me. My Klonopin got bumped from 5 to 15 a month. I maybe purchasing a new car, I’m alive it’s the weekend and I Have a roof over my head and money to buy stuff a beautiful girlfriend and I’m breathing as I type this to last but not least this amazing family that has so warmly embraced me