Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

Ok cool, you're well on top of what I was worrying about. Not that awareness will make it any easier when eventually fall in love with her.... 😁 but you gotta go for these things in life, never know what might happen. If you're both having fun who the fuck is anyone else to tell you it's wrong.

The girl I'm chatting to is 19 and I'm 32, only talking on tinder atm because the lockdown situation is making people a bit wary about meeting (plus there's nowhere to go) but she seems nice. Like you I'm not super mature, or to use my own words emotionally stunted:D, so it's not impossible that there might be something there.

Yeah maybe, just 19 is real young you know...32 and 19 is very different to 35 and 25 or whatever. Still we'll see, not looking specifically for long term at this point anyway, only came out of a five year relationship three or four months ago.

Yeah maybe, just 19 is real young you know...32 and 19 is very different to 35 and 25 or whatever. Still we'll see, not looking specifically for long term at this point anyway, only came out of a five year relationship three or four months ago.

right.. take it dbd and you are on the rebound. Just looking for good things myself

I'm not that on the rebound I don't think I've done five girls since we split up so I've got that out of my system to a degree 😁 That in itself probably denotes something I need to look at in more detail but one thing it a time...

I'm glad that relationship is over, she could turn up on my doorstep offering to suck my cock and clean the house tomorrow and I'd tell her to take a hike.

Sure your over it cat? who turns down free blowjobs and cleaning labor. You sound good and im glad your doing well!!

I still have money and I've been able to avoid public and just lay cooped up for like two weeks now. Never thought I'd see the day.

aUvM8RM.jpg

Got some solid sleep and have some bakers in the oven. Going to grill up a marvelous rib eye and roast some asparagus. Pickled mushrooms and corn for a little salad and a Boston cream pie for desert. Super relaxing day today as its a steady rain.

Got some solid sleep and have some bakers in the oven. Going to grill up a marvelous rib eye and roast some asparagus. Pickled mushrooms and corn for a little salad and a Boston cream pie for desert. Super relaxing day today as its a steady rain.
I didn't know u could pickle a mushroom ...
cool

^^ I do believe that fellow posseses the funk

Been off opioids long enough (about a month) that I felt like cooking finally! Cooked filet mignon and rosemary potatoes for my husband. He was so proud!