Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

Today I fixed my thoughts that I already had for months:

I WANT TO GET RID OF THE ADDICTION TO RC-BENZOS

I WANT MY NORMAL LIFE BACK

BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO TAPER OFF AND IN WHICH TIMESTEPS AND SO ON

I have a incredibly big tolerance, what I heard is that the tapering from lets say 40 mg ( i did never count, im so stupid) to 10 mg is really easy, and afterwards, jes, it gets awful.

The only thing is: i need a plan, because i'm working in the medical sector and cannot go to a clinic now, i need definitely to taper off at home and also while working, fuck!

I'm not scared of pain. I'm just looking forwards to have a sober life again.

Can somebody please help me to make my dream come true?

JJ

Contraprodrudictive, why? you dont know me and my will and my strength.

JJ

Just a reminder that social threads in TDS should not be about obtaining drugs or doing drugs. Any questions please read the guidelines or message me.

For example: I used my money to pay a bill today instead of wasting it on drugs = ok

I just scored/used and now I'm high AF and feeling great = not ok

Received my new 7 gal planting bags in the mail. They are nice .. made out of recycled plastic water bottles and bamboo. Just filled them up and microbed, bat guanod and worm casted them, but im going to hold off on planting as the two week forecast looks like shit. Little plants are looking good. Mandy lesson in a half hour and my spaghetti sauce for dinner. Ordered mothers day flowers for mom and my X.. sun flowers in both arangments. Early to bed tonight.

What are you growing?

I think I might actually be in the process of forming a friendship with someone who is male and isnt connected to me through work or whatever. Might be the first time I've ever done that.

What are you growing?

Vegetables, fruit and herbs. like 6 dif tomatoes, 5 types onions, 7 sweet peppers, 5 moderate or hot peppers, four dif melon's, strawberries, and a big herb planting. Should provide vegetable staple from mid summer through fall and provide almost everything vegetable and herb for an absolutely delicious Italian meat sauce my extended family adores. Im also going to jar salsa off it. lol.. I have to figure out how to keep the chipmunks off it.. all the plant nemesis I have successfully dealt with and now I'm against a silly ground squirrel.. I think I may just plant extra right near their burrows. If it works everybody wins then. I think they just eat the fruit for drink of water so I may just fill a trough for the little bastards.

Oh man that sounds ace, good work.

It's hard work dealing with pests, my house is overrun with mice and I cant bring myself to buy mousetraps and start killing them :(

Digging on this woman.. lol she's half my age. We are going to explore Great Lakes beaches all summer. Got a smok vape coming in the post and some bananas foster lqd (done with the cigs). Garden gets planted this weekend. Mandolin lesson went well and im going to ramp up the practice. sweet pot roast for dinner. I want for nothing right now.

Yes yes raver!!

I'm working on a girl a fair bit younger than me at the moment. Slightly concerned she might be a bit too young (I don't mean illegal) and whether it's a good idea but fuck it what's the worst that can happen......

Yes yes raver!!

I'm working on a girl a fair bit younger than me at the moment. Slightly concerned she might be a bit too young (I don't mean illegal) and whether it's a good idea but fuck it what's the worst that can happen......

I'm going to make sure she doesn't get pregnant.. im going to throw down for a ring as cant trust a spring chicken to take BC. Georgas red head.. cool as fuck too so far. Turn her on to some really cool shit, treat her gentle and kind.

The sun's shining, I'm going to meet my girlfriends mom this weekend, my families getting new pups. Things are going great!!!!!!!!!!

Despite the fact I've been laid off for 7 weeks. I've been writing a lot more and just a lot happier.

I'm going to make sure she doesn't get pregnant.. im going to throw down for a ring as cant trust a spring chicken to take BC. Georgas red head.. cool as fuck too so far. Turn her on to some really cool shit, treat her gentle and kind.

Good luck man!

What ages are we talking if you dont mind me asking?

Purchase a cat!

To the brothers above me digging on a new chick. If she hangs out with you alone, like nike, just do it!

Have a great day humans!

Cant unfortunately dunno how long I will be staying in this house, getting kicked out because of my two rabbits! They're no good at catching mice though.

Good luck man!

What ages are we talking if you dont mind me asking?

21 and 44... :unsure: lol.. you know me cat pretty enlightened and bright.. but i'm not super mature. so I'm just going to have fun and turn her onto cool shit and enjoy it for it as it lasts as she will want and deserve a longer term mate that is closer to her age. She is fkn cool and hot. giggles maybe I'm more mature then I give myself credit.