Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

new job, over 6 months clean off pills, been consistent with my diet and workout for 6 months. Feeling better than I have in a long time. Only downside is not much time for BL.

The thing I'm most grateful for though is the past few years which have been some of the hardest for me to date. Some of the most stressful, discouraging, and challenging emotionally and financially. It taught me to be humble, appreciate every little thing that I have and be content with less, as well as forcing me to learn how to feel good and be happy without money. It taught me to appreciate the struggle, and I hope I never forget this gratitude for the simple yet important things in life.

Garden is planted and looks good. A few days off in a row. Two new pairs of shoes came. Figured out some more of the psychological strategy of program that's targeted me and am going to use it to reverse and heal from its effects and strengthen myself. I have two books that look great loaded up on audible. Tenderloins for dinner.

Yall nibbas are my friends. Also pissed clean today! 1 more fucking clean sample and after that I ll finally start adhd tests and after them I ll get on adhd medication :alien: :sneaky: 😘 🖤

Session was good. Picking the mandy before lesson. Major steps climbed against dogshit. Kind ass peppered bacon scallops all prepped for dinner.. just need to fire. Kinda turned out uneventful with the twenty something, but a hurricane may lay off shore from another :giggle:. Love my new phone, earbuds and vape. Summers fkn here and even though festy is covided I'm about as happy as can be. Ladies in summer gear<3 <3 <3

Hit a bucket of balls today, not bad.. got my putter fixed. Easy day at work and contributed hard to the food pantry. Fkn tired, but its the satisfied type. Listening to Dune on Audible and digging it.

Government put at least 500 € at my account. And they want to go up with the amount because so many people can not even pay their rent with this 500 €...

So, 500! :)

JJ

Oh, and I got emergency contraceptives in case I ever need them...no baby for me if I ever meet the right guy to lose it to...

Hello.

Oh, and what is positive about my day? Gabapentin and Wild Mountain Blueberry coffee. I am going to get some fresh air today and paint the garage. The lilacs are out.