Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

I woke up and immediately cuddled my rabbits again 😁

I'm so grateful for the joy they bring in to my life🐰🐰🐰🐰

I miss my little rabbit rabbit (as I called him as a baby). He was so destructive. He ate an entire wicker basket and he loved the leaves from my cannabis plants. Unfortunately he met his demise when he got a hold of one of my suboxones. RIP rabbit rabbit.

Woke up and ferted my garden and it looks great. Golfed this morning and was booming it and dropped a bird, had an eagle putt and crushed a 360 plus yard drive. Payed it forward at the drive through. Spent the afternoon shopping and picked up some pro mix, some pants, golf club cleaner and two new blades. Visited an old friend and that both should lead to a goal and also relieved a resentment I held. Nice day!

golfed and that was good, listening to Jonathan Littles Exceling at No Limit Hold'em and 70 f days

last night two guys approached to jump me for i'm not 100 percent what reason, but i believe (violent) black lives matter because i was in the wrong neighborhood. i had my bike with me which meant i had my bike lock, which absurdly heavy. i wielded it and said "we don't got to do this" and/or "black lives matter." they stopped, thought about it for a second, then said, "this isn't our fight." and walked away.

it was gonna be lose lose. there was two of them so i could have been maimed but more likely i would have smashed their skulls in (they appeared not to have weapons) and heavily risked prison.

i don't even really know what it was about or if i threatened the bike lock. guys were following me and when i turned around to face off they said it wasn't their fight. i have no idea why they wanted to attack me or if i showed my bike lock (common sense said i did; benzos say who knows).

anyway i almost got jumped and it would have been bad but i faced off and they decided fuck it. if i tried to get away i'd have probably been prey.

Last edited:
Day off and holiday week up. Nice round of golf and my father came for the ride. garden is looking great and the garlic wash worked for the slugs that were hitting up my peppers. long phone call with a top shelf old friend. Georges blond smiling and seemingly on deck, im past due on something really cool. Noise canceling head phones stopped my techno stalker in their tracks and an EMF bed canopy should shut that freaks agenda DOWN. Yeah baby, summer in the states. <3

Ate a good meal. Had a decent chat with a friend for a bit earlier about pot. Crazy how bad Canada fucked that up eh?

Im alive and well as can be right now.

Two days off in a row, covid 4th but ill take it. Burning through great books. Milk and honey days. Had a special ring resized and picked up a nice opal bone. Tenderloin and strawberry shortcake for my nations B-day. Mail in rebates and my unlimited pass at the car wash. Its a hot mid summer and all the ladies have their hair pulled and braided up with fresh tans <3 <3 <3

Reactions: R3K
Got very positively affirmed by my supervisor and had my scholarship extended by 6 months - which will make up the six months I’ve spent fucking around with drugs.

Today I had a really good guitar session. I have improved some aspects of my playing significantly the last few months. If I can get these newer sorts of jams down to a real formula, I might succeed in developing a real identity musically.

Today I am safe at home, I think. Feeling a little wary, but these things usually, always turn out to be more neurotic, induced, and vacant. The shadow people are strong today.

Expanding.. need to keep writing out some positives, better then that last bit. Didnt mean to hit post actually, but there it is..

Im alive and breathing.

Im still capable of being better than this, this will pass. It always does, and if it comes to a stop, it wont because thats meant to be. Continuity comes to an end for everyone, but the rest will follow to continue without me and thats ok. Everyone dies.

Im lost in my thoughts but Im still here, somewhere Im right here where I am, nowhere else to be. Until then, there Ill go.

I found community, as much as I dont feel a part of it, at times.. Im not so far apart here, that this isnt a place where Im left alone, or free. My imprint is right here where it ought to be, and Ive fought to be here.

I take solace in the pain, may not gain anything from this now. But in retrospect, later on Ill gain my self respect for beating this.

I dont feel I have roots, but if I dont have roots then I still have my seeds to grow, I can still reap what I sow.

I dont know what the future brings except uncertainty for whats next. Whatever that is, or will mean, will come to pass again, meaning less until the end.

I can look at each day as a beginning, a means to an end, yes, but the parts gone by cant win when theyre lacking presence. I can decide to live better than this.

Going in circles like I am, thats a figure of speech, an abstraction. Just need my pen to gain some traction and draw the line out. Anywhere I'm able to draw out my life, and for the better if I abstract some solidity into it. I could draw a bridge to a better place, or a platform to stand on.

Reactions: R3K