• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

share house horror stories

Moving in with couples sucks! Too much drama all the time. I've been lucky i guess i've never had too much to deal with just the usual dramas with getting used to other people and thier routines, i do like to party but a blaring stereo at 5am when people get home from being out just isnt my thing.....what is also not my thing is onxiously loud sex every single night when our walls are so thin i can hear ball slap, there is no need to put on a ridiculous show every single night... it was kinda funny but it got old real quick

Last two housemates just bought a dog home, mind you it was adorable, but they just brought it home without dicussing it with any of the 3 other people who would be directly affected by having a dog, not to mention our real estate wasn't ok with pets. Cats you can usually get away with but dogs are heaps harder to hide. Needless to say they got told to either find a new home for the puppy or find a new home for themselves......it really surprised me that they just couldnt even comprehend why the rest of the house wasn't cool with a dog....Silly girls.

^ I blame the parents. My decade of share housing was littered with hopeless fools who could barely wipe their own arses - let alone manage any simple household task without fucking it up completely. I swear their mums must have followed them around through their entire adolescence and just done everything for them.

Grrrr :X

wow! you've had some serious bad luck with housemates! it never ceases to amaze me the disgusting conditions people will put up with in their own home, I can't understand it.

^you either do all the housework yourself, or you go f(*#$ it I've done my share. The latter is pretty normal - and that's when you end up living in a sty. On the other hand, I have had house mates move out because I was "deliberately making us feel guilty by doing all the house work". I had to laugh at that one - althoug I believe the real reason was "we are taking heroin every day and it's getting too hard to hide it from you" ;)

my worst experience wasnt so bad, she was just a very very loud eater and it was disgusting. After every meal she would lick her fingers, every one of them... i hate that shit.

my housemate at the moment is an ex-ish and a bit of a dick, he let his dogs into my room at 2am to wake me up so he could ask me for a lift in the morning, i said fine and then he woke me up an hour before i needed to in the morning with loud banging and tellin me i had to work... i dont take kindly to people waking me up early, so i let it rip and he hasnt said 'boo' since.

i am moving to melbourne in a week and moving with a chick from flatmatefinder, so if she is a really good actor and not at all the person i met 2 weeks ago, i may have better stories to tell you in future... -fingers crossed-

One time I lived with this couple. The dude would get drunk every night and beat his wife. At night I could hear them having rough sex and the lady liked to be called Thomas when the man was fucking her......wait, that was my parents. Oops nevermind.:(=D

^ great slide show of cat shit, brainbug. Just what I needed to see before dinner. thanks

Have you ever seen those cat shit cakes? They're made in a presumably brand new little box, and have a sandy looking top, not sure what it is, and they have chocolate cat poop in them. I don't think I could eat it, and I've eaten beef tongue and prawns eyes and all sorts of things. Maybe once it was cut up I could.

This thread still rocks!

Since my last posts, I've moved from Brisbane to Melbourne, been here for eight weeks.. Now living with a young lesbian couple who've not lived out of home before, fight a fair amount and smoke a great deal of pot.. Moving out in a week or two though, so I'm on the hunt for another sharehouse! A funny fact about this place, I got blamed for stealing their milk when I'm lactose intolerant hahah..

^ maybe they were simply lactating. You know, wrong time of the month and all.

i've had loads, but will just do this one for now. for a very short time i lived with a much older foreign lady. we got on ok, but she never invited us out, though always invited herself out when we were going. when she was with people in the lounge she made it clear she didn't want us there, but always joined in when we had people over, which we were fine with.

but the second she was alone, and we were in mine or my boyfs room, she would post loads of status updates on facebook about how bored she was and about how unfair we were making her lonely. these were the only facebook statuses she ever wrote in english so they were clearly directed at us to make us feel guilty for not entertaining her.

its not a nightmare but a good example of the sort of irrationality people apply to their living situation.

i live with myself. odd bird that one at times. Barney burps loud when she thinks no one else is around. gets a tad OCD with cleaning and stuff at times. annoyingly gets up in the night to go to the loo sometimes. often walks around sans pants forgetting the blinds are open. tends to drink stuff out of tall glasses with a silly straw. but she's orrite ;)

^^^^
What a wierdo!

I once lived in a house with a crazy lady. She stopped paying rent and would greet me each day after work with inane conversations that you ended up just ignoring. Was kinda hard to do anything in the living room, she'd stare at us and make these borderline psychotic statements. When we saw she had 10k in the bank on an atm slip and rich parents in the UK we kicked her out. She stayed camped in the garden for a few days with all her bags and finally left.

Then there was the house with the paranoid Angola war veteran crackhead...