• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sexual Fantasies Bucket list

I've always fancied being tied to the bed while the Mrs and two other BBWs in full on sexy clobber go at it and tease me to spontaneous completion with no touching.

Oof! :!

@Kellsee as stated earlier you could totally write erotica, you had me climbing into my phone pulling my troosers down there... Who is your celebrity crush? I'll tell you mine...

Actually OT I would like my 2 top celeb crushes drooling all over my dick and fighting over it please... The wetter the betterrr

I do like being kissed and salivated over 8o

Oh come on, you can't leave us hanging like that...
I forgot that part lmao

Yall will not think so probably. But it's nothing to do with appearance. I watched him from the moment he stepped into real world and then every road rules challenge episode he was on for yearsssss. I have a habit of analyzing peoples intent and watching for consistency. Not on puroose. It's become second nature to protect myself from how people always tried to either get at me or take me out for some reason. Idk. Its been like a curse. I never try to hurt anyone. But it takes me deeper into people sometimes so it wasnt just being fooled by a tv script he played. Its his charisma and how he is and carries himself and watching how he has adapted to proccessing and handling what all life has thrown at him is just sexy af to me!!! Makes my ass wanna chew on his face lmao. He's older and old school now. This was quite a few ago. It's just been probably my most major crush in life. We all have them. Ain't yall known someone ya just wanna fuck the living shit out of lol

It's Ct from Road Rules MTV...
Watch this sexy ass beast of a man lol This has a good variety of scenes of him

Last edited:
I cant believe I forgot to actually get back to thread topic lol about my kinks

I know everyones heard enough about nipple orgasms being my favorite and having to give them to myself cause of the touch but thats my most sensitive area so its always gonna come to mind with this topic lol

But Ive not said much about this. Bejng submissive and role-playing....love love love

I had a Dom in the UK for a longtime. We could only skype but its was so convenient. Guys always want up your ass so this was perfect...close laptop..case closed lol

But damnnnn it was erotic af. Couldnt have been any better if we could have touched each other. I can work with just touching myself lmao

My Hooter girls days were over yearssss ago
My sons comes first. Always. That's my life priority. So this was perfect
That's also why I am here so much at night. I don't go out and stay home for them
But I am still a woman that has a vagina that needs attention and I am actually a freak in the sheets so whatta ya gonna do lol it works for me lol

So theres that

Last edited:
Haha ya man CT is a beast like @Kellsee
I'm about 6'3" and 220lbs and whilst I wouldn't mind dropping a bit of weight, lately I've been trying more to work out and be more muscular rather than lose weight. Means I can still eat about the same amount but still be healthier/sexier. A bit like home-boi CT

Nothing better than a girl in handcuffs (; look ma no hands
My vagina tried to jump into my bladder when I read this.

I am submissive. Dont even ask. Just grab me...throw me over your shoulders...take me somewhere and put me in my place ...preferably in handcuffs up against the wall with my arms and hands locked down tight raised above my head...so my blood will run into all my feel goods.... blind fold me so my perception to your touch will be hyper focused then tease the living fuck outta my most sensitive areas as long as your willing to play with me....and stuff

For example...that's one of my fantasies

I am submissive. Dont even ask. Just grab me...throw me over your shoulders...take me somewhere and put me in my place ...preferably in handcuffs up against the wall with my arms and hands locked down tight raised above my head...so my blood will run into all my feel goods.... blind fold me so my perception to your touch will be hyper focused then tease the living fuck outta my most sensitive areas as long as your willing to play with me....and stuff

Where have you been all my life? :ROFLMAO:

Haha ya man CT is a beast like @Kellsee
I'm about 6'3" and 220lbs and whilst I wouldn't mind dropping a bit of weight, lately I've been trying more to work out and be more muscular rather than lose weight. Means I can still eat about the same amount but still be healthier/sexier. A bit like home-boi CT
Lol yeah I am usually not attracted to wha5s considered the ideal thin man. I usually gravitate more to a little more over weight kinda teddy bears lol

Your the best kinda girl cause I love all of that. Submissive girls are the best

Your the best kinda girl cause I love all of that. Submissive girls are the best
Yeah but being submissive can represent soooo many different things to different people

I am just like that sexually. I am just super sensual and intense. Outside of the bedroom yiu can fix your own sammich haha

Sex starts wayyyyy before you start touching each other. The anticipation is the best part. Being sexy is all about how you carry yourself. I really enjoy and get into being sexy for my man. Loyalty is most important. I think its super sexy when you know you are giving someone all of what everybody else wants but only they can have. Being submissive for me isnt about control or being weak. It's about a man being man enough to allow me to become completely vulnerable to him and allowing him in my inner core for all his pleasure. Trust and mutual respect have to come first tho. Cauae I am way worth it.