• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sexual Fantasies Bucket list

Ok. Theres one person that Id let put it in my butt. He could put it in me anywhere he wanted. Id let him just marinate in my mouth. Like Id be such a weak bitch lol. If he hung up on me Id call him back once. If he ignored me Id ask him why. If he told me to fix him a sammich...I would fix him two with Doritos on both. I'd let him take his socks off and eat crackers in my bed. I'd allow him to take a shit while I was showering. I'd share my mac n cheese with him. I'd never bitch if he wanted to fondle me while I am driving. I'd give him random blow jobs while he is drivingg ...just for fun. I'd let him hunch on me while I am washing dishes. I'd always be understanding about him having to feel up my ass with both hands everytime we passed each other in the hallway. Like I could possibly actually fall in love for once

This is someone who was just a one shot wonder from a reality show. Its been over 15 years since his prime and I still would...no one would never guess who

Having one girl deepthroating me while im sat in an armchair and 2 others at my arms with 3ml syringes, already registered and ready to push their plungers in 5-10 seconds before i shoot my load down the first girls throat. One syringe with 3ml water and 1000-1500mg of s-isomer k and one with 1.5ml water and 400mg of amphetamine paste (basically enough paste to keep me from blacking out/going unconscious from the k dose - and to combine the rushes together with the climax). They should also pass me a big lit spliff and then just all start lezzing off on the floor infront of me 😁👌

Gotta love drug sex, ive done it with lines/bumps of c/k involved, crackpipes, nos balloons, spliffs/bongs and alcohol but never with needles.... That's about the only thing ive always wanted to do that i havent yet, ive been pretty lucky really, im a dirty cunt and I've had a lot of dirty partners lol

Idk who that is, but I enjoy your enthusiasm
You have to notice my reticence here two! He's like a Donald Trump in a french kinda way, polls says he migt pass to the second turn of presidentials elections, we'll see, but the Left is far way more divided that it should. I had some hopes seeing Zemmour arrived in the race with the easily 10% he can gets from Le Pen (another ineffable fascist dynasty), and then Pecresse showed up, who could stole easily 15% of the right votes, anywaaay, the left parties have always been snobed in France, so it's just business as usual, it will be another 2002 or 2017 à priori, so it will be Macron or Pecresse.....👍 I envy Chili, Costa Rica or Bouthan right now

Ok. Theres one person that Id let put it in my butt. He could put it in me anywhere he wanted. Id let him just marinate in my mouth. Like Id be such a weak bitch lol. If he hung up on me Id call him back once. If he ignored me Id ask him why. If he told me to fix him a sammich...I would fix him two with Doritos on both. I'd let him take his socks off and eat crackers in my bed. I'd allow him to take a shit while I was showering. I'd share my mac n cheese with him. I'd never bitch if he wanted to fondle me while I am driving. I'd give him random blow jobs while he is drivingg ...just for fun. I'd let him hunch on me while I am washing dishes. I'd always be understanding about him having to feel up my ass with both hands everytime we passed each other in the hallway. Like I could possibly actually fall in love for once

This is someone who was just a one shot wonder from a reality show. Its been over 15 years since his prime and I still would...no one would never guess who
I Love Flirting GIF

Having one girl deepthroating me while im sat in an armchair and 2 others at my arms with 3ml syringes, already registered and ready to push their plungers in 5-10 seconds before i shoot my load down the first girls throat. One syringe with 3ml water and 1000-1500mg of s-isomer k and one with 1.5ml water and 400mg of amphetamine paste (basically enough paste to keep me from blacking out/going unconscious from the k dose - and to combine the rushes together with the climax). They should also pass me a big lit spliff and then just all start lezzing off on the floor infront of me 😁👌

Gotta love drug sex, ive done it with lines/bumps of c/k involved, crackpipes, nos balloons, spliffs/bongs and alcohol but never with needles.... That's about the only thing ive always wanted to do that i havent yet, ive been pretty lucky really, im a dirty cunt and I've had a lot of dirty partners lol

Sounds like when I took a hit of crack right as I was nutting in a hookers mouth… that was pretty special moment

Only one guy can put it in your butt, what about me tho 😄

Sounds like when I took a hit of crack right as I was nutting in a hookers mouth… that was pretty special moment
Now that sounds like a wicked good time. I think crack might be the only "hard" drug I'd consider fucking with again. It's just great.

I've always wanted to be dominated. Taken advantage of by a woman.... cuffs maybe, but nothing painful.
I'll never let me hold captive gladfully, neither by a beautifull woman, or a beautifull man.... You'll have to catch me to be part of your BDSM-freemason show!! But you won't :)

I've always wanted to be dominated. Taken advantage of by a woman.... cuffs maybe, but nothing painful.

Funny story my girlfriend had me tied to the bed and my dad started walking up the stairs and I was yelling at her to lock the door and she was just giggling and laughing and they were good restraints like I’m not going anywhere and I swear to God I thought my dad was gonna come in my room and thank god he didn’t but I was so mad.

Imagine your dad seeing you butt ass naked tied to a bed,…

I made her untie me and I tied her up and gave her some angry resentful sex lol that shit was not funny