L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sexual Fantasies Bucket list

To be bitten into and torn apart whilst hard fucking. I'm quite vampiric

He doesn't know who, sorry, what! you are

If you can't prove you haven't taken over saif1311's account, stop posting and sending me messages

This conversation is over, go back to Craig Soubliere's cult forum
Saif is himself, I assure you.

But this conversation is horribly off topic, so take it to The Lounge or something
Way to work them legistics baby! Donchu let them derail from all the midget fucking...😂

Sometimes I am lusting for penetration so bad that I'll find myself thrusting my hips and have my fingers inside of me before Im even fully awake. But that's never happened when Ive had someone laying beside me or had someone I could get to take care of it for me. I've never been at that peak when Ive also had the oppurtunity to have sex at the sametime. Maybe the next day or even hours after but never in that rare moment. I just cant imagine how damn good that would feel. I might just explode and die lol. But idc. It'd be worth it. Id still do it. Its turned into a fantasy

Explode Michael Bay GIF

Here's a few of mine -

Always wanted to have a threesome with two identical twins. I was close one time but it didn't pan out

Nothing better than a girl in handcuffs (; look ma no hands

Fucking a stranger in a public place like a bathroom - I did hook up with a milf from England when I was in sorrento Italy.. best trip of my life

Have Riley Reid or Jenna Haze sit on my face

My life would be complete if all those happened

That and a gang bang in Vegas with like 10 strippers

And fyi theres nothing wrong with fucking midgets at all. We dont get to chose what turns us on. I've got my inner demons and stuff too. It hit me after I said that how I sounded. I just don't want to disrespect or make anyone feel shame. I obviously have none lol. Idk. I throw myself under the bus a lot and will flatout roast myself all in good fun.

I once ruptured both of my ear drums trying to poop. True story.

That should get lower lol

I love all of ya for exactly who you are and never want ya to feel you have to be any different in my presence❤

Last edited:
Here's a few of mine -

Always wanted to have a threesome with two identical twins. I was close one time but it didn't pan out

Fucking a stranger in a public place like a bathroom - I did hook up with a milf from England when I was in sorrento Italy.. best trip of my life

I was with another female with my ex. I think he had a fetish over the sweet valley high twins. I'd say no ones gonna know who they are but basically this girl and I looked exactly alike. I was apprehensive but still down. . Girls are yummy but I want a man. I wasnt into her like that. I was into knowing his eyes were on me and her. And he didnt show any interest in her at all. I think he just wanted to see her on me. She was super cool about it and knew what it was about from the start. I think its important to be upfront amd super honest so no one gets mislead. After she started kissing me it was on. I really didnt do anything tho cause she just tore into me amd it was like we melted into each other. But knowing he was watching us was probably one of the most erotic moments of my life. I thought he was gonna start foaming at the mouth. I got it good after she left. Probably the best sex of my life. It was like movie it was so unreal. Its quite an experience....like a drug lol

Here's a few of mine -

look ma no hands LMFAO

I was with another female with my ex. I think he had a fetish over the sweet valley high twins. I'd say no ones gonna know who they are but basically this girl and I looked exactly alike. I was apprehensive but still down. . Girls are yummy but I want a man. I wasnt into her like that. I was into knowing his eyes were on me and her. And he didnt show any interest in her at all. I think he just wanted to see her on me. She was super cool about it and knew what it was about from the start. I think its important to be upfront amd super honest so no one gets mislead. After she started kissing me it was on. I really didnt do anything tho cause she just tore into me amd it was like we melted into each other. But knowing he was watching us was probably one of the most erotic moments of my life. I thought he was gonna start foaming at the mouth. I got it good after she left. Probably the best sex of my life. It was like movie it was so unreal. Its quite an experience....like a drug lol
good on you! way it should be imho