Set up on a coke deal (super mega merged)

Its not technically entrapment however we need a few more details such as what exactly the piece of shit cops said to you.... also if you did not get arrested the police can expect fuck all in terms of cooperation. Again we need alot more specific details if you want concise legal advise

so id b a 'scumbag', a 'narc' or a 'rat'
so fucking wat - tbh, today i cudnt give a fuck wat anyone thinks of me
the threads bn totally derailed and instead of helping a guy wiv major issues going on in his life, were arguing over whether drugs shud b legal or not
and yes i do think alcohol and tobacco companies shud b started with, B9 - but not finished with
ok, im probly not myself today - i hav major plans to use drugs myself by the end of today, cos they obliterate ur feelings and thats wat i need atm
but if i get busted, like steve said, i do the crime, ill do the time
half of u probly think im an asshole and frankly for once i dont care
lifes fucked, and half of that as far as im concerned, is drugs
absent - like i say, i will always support u if u wanna give up or nd someone to talk to.....about sumthing other than legalising drugs or watever else pathetic comes up in threads like this
sorry mods - edit away, u know im not usually a bitch, ive just had a gutful
the rest of u - flame away

I think they have to get you to do something you ordinarily wouldn't do for it to be entrapment.

Busted in a Reverse Sting

went to go buy a gram of coke from a friend of a friend in a supermarket parking lot because i was fiending and my many normal dudes were not available. apparently i had met him through my friend that i used to work with, he mentioned his name and i was like well i must have been barred out or something so whatevz. well it turns out 6 undercover police officers came walking up to me when i was smoking a cig outside. they were like well Zambini (name chnge) you have been busted attempting to purchase narcotics. anyways, they let me leave beasue the idea is that i do the same thing to 3 of my hook ups. this sucks. i have bad luck. trust me. im not a dumb guy. i just make mistakes and every time i do the worst possible thing happens. i believe there is energy in this world light and dark and i attract a very large amount of dark energy. :( is this legal? isn't it entrapment? all they did was text me saying they were a friend of Jubanzini whom was a drug acquaintance. what should i do? this would be a felony, i would lose my job, and probably go to drug court for a year after a few days in jail if i dont snitch. but dude... if i snitch then the rest of my life that will be in the back of your head you little snitch bitch. on the other hand, i really dont like any of these dudes that sell to me and i have to pester them to just get a decent deal and they still skimp ect. coke dealers are shit. help BL

Wait wait I dont think posession of cocaine would be a felony, well atleast I dont think a gram would

Let alone attempting to buy a small amount. Call a lawyer have him set you and those fucking pigs straight!!! Oh and do you know who gave you up?

Possession of any amount of cocaine is typically a felony. -Johnny1

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah it is a felony its a class A substane it doesnt matter if its a a piece of tar dope on the end of a pin

but also wanted to add that i doubt posted this in the legal discussion because i wanted to get the legall viewpoint and the emoteional/ect viewpoints. if u have to delete one delete uhhh thelegal one

Wait wait I dont think posession of cocaine would be a felony, well atleast I dont think a gram would

In many areas possession of any amount of certain drugs is a felony. There is also Federal sentencing guidelines, in which most drugs are considered felonies (if not all).

Have you been charged? Did you even buy the coke?

Please list more details of what happened. Did you end up meeting the guy? Where did the deal itself occur, and what time? How much did you buy, if it you did? What did the cops say? Did they give you any paperwork? Did they get your information? Do you know anything about the person you bought from? Did they get in trouble?

Please list everything that happened. Do you have a record? Are you on papers? How long after the deal did they bust you, where exactly were you form the deal? Did you have anything on you, and did they search you? What law enforcement agency approached you? Did they prove it was X agency?

I would say if you weren't formally charged or anything, you can pretty much ignore this as a scare tactic. But you haven't told us enough.

Many times cops will lie and say you need to snitch just so you incriminate yourself, and don't give a shit about busting others. Many people say snitching is a big thing, but it's not. It's a multiple-thousand dollar operation that requires a lot of dedication and manpower. They are not going to start such an investigation just from some random kid. They only say they need names to help you out so they can make you slip up and incriminate yourself.

Don't say anything, and if this is the real deal you should get a lawyer and have them present at all times when working a deal with the police.

PLEASE DO NOT INCRIMINATE YOURSELF.

Finally, if you really must snitch, do it. You owe nothing to anyone, especially to drug dealers who spread this bullshit propaganda about don't snitching to cover their own asses so you can get fucked over. You're your own boss.

But it sounds like they're just trying to scare you away from dealing with drugs. Kinda like how cops will flash the lights behind you to pull you over, and then when you're pulled over they just continue going.

Hey Absent, You live up here in Wash. don't you. I'm in Kirkland and I've a had a couple of friends busted recently in Everett..
Get a lawyer man, My one buddy got one and he thinks he might be able to shoot it back up the pigs asses%)
Anyway good luck and keep us posted

Sorry to hear, but why did you put this in other drugs?

I'm moving this to legal discussion.

they havny even served me or anything. they just assume im gonna be a narc. they let me leave without handcuffing, searching, anythihg. it was weird.

anyways guys, if i have to, im going to narc. i just got my life set up real nice, ect. gota job that is perfect for me and i love... im not goinbg to prison. hate me for it. but i think youd do the same thing(or at least seriously consider) doing the same thing if you were in my position.

im really freaking out right now and i wish i had a perscription for a benzo. even a weak one./ i need to find the online shit quick.

Two_in_the_pink said:
If he travels in the same circle as this "dealer".......maybe bad idea. If ne1 knows he got arrested, chances are they won't deal with him anyway. But if noone knows, and nobody could link together that he didn't get in trouble, and his dealer got bagged, maybe safe. ng to give some insight on the positives and negatives of your upcoming choice.

nobodoy knows, nobodoy is my friend:|

OP - i hope the cops aren't fucking you. listen to what everyone said get a lawyer ASAP and don't talk to the cops. they lie just to get you to admit something or to fuck yourself over...get a lawyer and keep your mouth shut and your nose clean.

no i dont have a lawyer i'll call one for a free consultation next week. there waz no money or drugs exchanged. he didnt even check for my 4o dollars

i did post it in legal discussion nukka, the legal discussion mod must have moved it. or i was incredibly fucked up and it ws my fault.