Set up on a coke deal (super mega merged)

absent minded

Bluelighter
i have the choice of working as an informant, or going to prison for a few years. the thing that sucks is, i was just starting a new life for myself. i have an awesome new job at costco in their travel office as a travel agent for the members, my relationship with my family is great, my moms cancer is giong well my depression and anxiety are still bad but i was born like that and ive learned to live with it. nmnayways/ just wanted to let you guys know that im gonna be going trhouigh anothyer touh time,

I am sorry about that. My mother passed from cancer in 2005. That is when my addiction and depression sorta went out of control. I have been self medicating ever since that.

I wish you luck absent minded.

i know a guy who was in a similar situation, he told the cops he would think about the deal and get back to them then used the time to get shit set up with his lawyer. dont let the cops force you into a corner. good luck man.

That sucks man- I hope it blows over okay. Why don't you post in Legal Discussion to see what they say? But medicine cabinet has it right- get a lawyer and say nothing until you one.

coke cant b helping ur depression and anxiety
its gd to hear ur mums bn doing ok
however, yes ur in a tough situation
if i were u, id inform - wat hav u got to lose? a dealer? probly do u a world of gd!

wow man, sorry for your bust. we just have to deal with the cards were dealt with. stay hopeful be safe.

where you buying large or small..? or was it a fluke obvious transaction?

pm me with details if you want

drug_wench said:
coke cant b helping ur depression and anxiety
its gd to hear ur mums bn doing ok
however, yes ur in a tough situation
if i were u, id inform - wat hav u got to lose? a dealer? probly do u a world of gd!
If he travels in the same circle as this "dealer".......maybe bad idea. If ne1 knows he got arrested, chances are they won't deal with him anyway. But if noone knows, and nobody could link together that he didn't get in trouble, and his dealer got bagged, maybe safe. Contrary to popular belief, this is not "snitching". Snitching is when you get bagged doing something illegal WITH someone else, but you were the one caught, but you told on your accomplice. Turning states evidence is totally different. And MANY of the worlds toughest, smartest, most brutal mafia/gang people have done it. Not saying its a good or bad idea, just trying to give some insight on the positives and negatives of your upcoming choice.

[editb9] pointless remarks "may be" edited, if we're awake, which I am.

let your lawyer do thier JOB!!

Last edited by a moderator:
i said i'd inform once to save my bros ass, but ended up not doing it, and it turned out he was already screwed and the cops just wanted more info so.... yeah

i dont know if im speaking for evrybody but i gave my advice wiv the best of intentions cos i honestly care about wat happens to him
i think u shud go into 'legal discussion' if u want to deal wiv ppl who know the ins and outs a bit better but calling a person a 'troll' for trying to help is equally unhelpful really

I'm not in your situation & it's difficult to judge.

So I won't.

I hope you make the right choices & think objectively.

The police will try to get you to think subjectively/emotionally.

If you're using cocaine you need to stop & try to get some perspective on this or your paranoia & stress levels will be through the roof.

Bide your time & get clean get legal advice.

agreed ^^ making descisons while your mind is running rampant isnt good, get on a benzo and ride it out, first offense?

This is a difficult decision. On the one hand, if you narc you will have to live with that for the rest of your life. Everyone will know and you will be a pariah. That's the honest truth. I can tell you from experience, that the cops will try to scare the shit out of you and fuck with your head. I also know from experience that a lot of lawyers don't give a shit once you've paid them and won't really fight for you.

I truly hope that you did not say a goddamn thing once the shit flipped. DO NOT talk to ANY cops until you speak with a PRIVATE criminal defense lawyer. They all do free consultations and can give you advice. Shop around a bit until you find one you like. Having a good lawyer WILL make the difference between probation/city jail and state/federal prison.

COPS LIE: Do not believe a fucking word they say. I seriously doubt that your choices are 1) narc or 2) state prison. I know of people who got probation for serious shit (like selling pounds of weed to a cop).

chicpoena said:
This is a difficult decision. On the one hand, if you narc you will have to live with that for the rest of your life. Everyone will know and you will be a pariah. That's the honest truth. I can tell you from experience, that the cops will try to scare the shit out of you and fuck with your head. I also know from experience that a lot of lawyers don't give a shit once you've paid them and won't really fight for you.

I truly hope that you did not say a goddamn thing once the shit flipped. DO NOT talk to ANY cops until you speak with a PRIVATE criminal defense lawyer. They all do free consultations and can give you advice. Shop around a bit until you find one you like. Having a good lawyer WILL make the difference between probation/city jail and state/federal prison.

COPS LIE: Do not believe a fucking word they say. I seriously doubt that your choices are 1) narc or 2) state prison. I know of people who got probation for serious shit (like selling pounds of weed to a cop).

finally someone with SENSE!!

PLAY NICE-chicpoena

Last edited by a moderator:
ABSOLUTELY cops lie. I spit on the ground each time I see one.

Get a lawyer and for chrissake don't take a benzo.

Whatever you do, carefully decide your choices. Be smart about it. I know depression is easy to fall into and trying to forget about it through doing stupid shit might sound easy - but this is where you can make a difference.

Do research. Talk to lots of lawyers. Find similar cases with similar circumstances.

Being an informant isn't necessarily betrayal - it depends who it involves, and what your relationship is with the people you got your shit off. Some people deserve to go to jail. So what if an asshole goes to jail on your count. Just be careful you don't get any 'feedback' once he's free - this also depends on the level of dealing you're at and who.

Just think straight. There is a right choice and a wrong one. Base your choice upon your research, you instincts, what you know you can handle, etc.