• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

September H&R Thread v. Doggo

glad you've got your own place cj. super jealous right now. i'm trying to be the better person with this housemate business of mine but i just had the first conversation with her in a week and a half, and nothing positive came from it. she's showing no sign of leaving. she as badmouthing me to my mum, my mum said she was being childish and she just said 'you've got no right to come in and say that to me.' fuck me she is impossible.

if she's still watching tv right below me when i get ready for bed, i'm changing the internet password. i know its not 'the right thing to do' but fuck it i need to be able to sleep on a week night and if i ask her to turn it down she'll probably turn it up.

she has said she will move. last week. but she hasn't started packing or anything or given me a date. the downstairs is basically unusable for me, she has banned me from her 'safe space'- if she drags it out further i will advise her that as our contract gives us both equal rights to the property, i cannot continue to respect her wishes for me not to enter the front room without compensation for the rent i have paid, which is for the entire house.

she won't pay so i'll have to go in there. she'll lose her shit and if she so much as touches me i'll phone the police. i can't believe i am getting to the point where interacting with the police is seeming like a possibility. i utterly despise the police for their behaviour towards me and said to them while i was using i'd take justice into my own hands if i ever suffered any more violence, but if she assaults me i need a conviction so i can have a restraining order taken out against her.

i had to take something to help me sleep, but slept ok.

thanks CH.

argh now she says she is not moving out. she also tried to scam me out of £134, she said i owed it to her for water. I phoned the utility company and they said that she hasn't paid anything. i got people from NA to come back with me cos I didn't want to be on my own around her, cos I'm angry. she was exactly the same to them, you can't have a conversation with her she won't listen and just talks over you.

If you reach out to anybody reach out to me I’m all ears and I will never judge you no matter what

Fuck Chin up that's rough. I don't know anything about tenet laws where you live but here in the US you would have limited ability to remove her if she's on the lease or utilities. Any possibility you could move and just abandon the lease? Or sublet it to some other poor sucker?

If not I would just make her life as miserable as possible. Whatever you can do to make her want to move. Bad situation but it's awesome you haven't let it send you back out. Your tough as nails!

Thanks cj. You're right. Its hard to get rid of people. The police had to come on Tuesday and she saidsaid shed leave in a week but I don't believe her. I can't enter my own home for fear of my safety. My bass has been stolen. I'm petrified for my cat and my other stuff. I've been coping ok but right this minute I feel broken.

Hello 🙋🏼‍♀️
I have been meaning to come back online but unfortunately I’ve had to reduce the usage almost to nothing.

but I’m super and happy to be able to login in and read errrrrrthang I’ve missed

NR XX