• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Self Medicating ADHD With Meth

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m calling elaborate troll here. Well played!
Honestly, I would have bought it had I not gone over and met with a meth-using buddy tonight. He's been using for about two years.

I haven't seen this guy in forever, and I've never really hung out with anyone who used it, or was on it, so it was a first-time experience. Profoundly weird. I decided to go over a few evolutionary "theories" with him and we got to talking about how Meth benefits the brain. No shit 20 minutes later, out of nowhere he starts babbling on about the subconscious this, and the subconscious that, and telepathy this and telepathy that and my jaw just about hit the floor. Mother of God...

DZBSWhS.jpg

So are my only friends fellow Telepithites now? Man, that's kind of a bum, nobody else seems to want to talk to me. I guess they're afraid?

Hope you got some sleep hey.
I'm dosing high on Meth. I can't stay up another night. I'm ruining all that I've gained.

I desperately need an adequate prescription of Vyvanse so I can go off the Meth. It's become Nuerotoxic. I'm freezing-up Mentally.

Hopefully my GP can help me out tomorrow...

Ok, who's in charge? Who's running the show? Is it the naughty language? Oh come on, live a little....

Seriously, I need to speak to whomever is in charge on Team-Meth. You know just as well as I do this is the right path forward as this is the only way we get into Space...

I’m calling elaborate troll here. Well played!
I believed that you were right until this followup tonight with the video and telepathy and all.

@acklac7 Vyvanse may help as harm reduction technique. I do have a script myself and sometimes I stick to it. The thing is, sometimes I dont and just wind up back on meth. I always wind up back on meth. Just a warning, vyvanse can help but it can also trigger you to want meth.

you look like you need to go to detox man. You look really rough. Can you manage talking to your doctor tomorrow about hospital and detox as well as the vyvanse? You might have more luck in everything if you go that route.

I believed that you were right until this followup tonight with the video and telepathy and all.

@acklac7 Vyvanse may help as harm reduction technique. I do have a script myself and sometimes I stick to it. The thing is, sometimes I dont and just wind up back on meth. I always wind up back on meth. Just a warning, vyvanse can help but it can also trigger you to want meth.

you look like you need to go to detox man. You look really rough. Can you manage talking to your doctor tomorrow about hospital and detox as well as the vyvanse? You might have more luck in everything if you go that route.

Common now, I'm like a mutation above you, right? I'm not going to detox when I look but gorgeous, common now...

We got ourselves in a pickle that's for sure. I'm not sure where we go from here, although one thing is for certain: We all need to work together on a plan.

Last edited:
And correct me if I'm wrong, but I reign supreme, right? Like I'm top-dog now, right?

Can't we all play musical chairs or some-shit? (excuse my language). Just that this is my buddy Bobby Krafft: https://www.instagram.com/saugeyecatcher/. Bobby cuts grass for a living. Bobby can't spel so good. Don't you think it would be cool if we bumped Bobby up a level such that he could become a Neurosurgeon or something, wouldn't that be awesome?

I mean I get the control-aspect, I'm not necessarily against it. But can't you all get up here to join me such that we can get the rest of mankind up to where you were?

Dude, come-on, give me a phone call...

A phone call? Man, that’s some some low-tech approach you got going on there. We haven’t used phones for like a decade. Not since Hampton came up with the multi-spectral broadband rDNA residual thought decoder. He knows what you are going to say in an hour’s time from a drop of sweat you left behind a week ago. It’s so fucking incredible I use it’s predictive capacity to plan my whole month of online interventions.

A phone call? Man, that’s some some low-tech approach you got going on there. We haven’t used phones for like a decade. Not since Hampton came up with the multi-spectral broadband rDNA residual thought decoder. He knows what you are going to say in an hour’s time from a drop of sweat you left behind a week ago. It’s so fucking incredible I use it’s predictive capacity to plan my whole month of online interventions.

And you're high-tech, huh? I bet...

I can't impart your tone, which makes high-stress / high-stakes conversations increasingly difficult without a voice-to-voice communica

Status
Not open for further replies.