• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Self Medicating ADHD With Meth

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not known for anything, I give up.

Just my Father has been terrorized. He's a poor disabled man who can't get out of bed. Just leave my poor Father alone.
I am sorry to hear about your father. He must be worried for you if he knows you use METH?

dude, many, many things can be neuroprotective, and are also not shitty fucking drugs at the same time
True.

There was an artist that used to buy and sell drugs with me and another friend but he wouldn't call anything in his inventory what it really was, and he used the word 'exotics' in when one would say 'drugs' and 'narcotics'. He introduced me to methamp which he called 'crocus'. I recall a few others. Marijuana was 'lavender' and he had vials of hash oil he just called vials or lavender vials, cocaine was 'gentlemen'. MDMA was 'adam' or 'atom', I am not sure. My inventory was what it was, for instance if he wanted to buy my rolls he called it 'e' and my cocaine was cocaine, etc. In hindsight I think he was a toasted tweaker with a marketing degree because what he did was smart. I could markup his branded stuff with my local customers quite a bit and they would ask for it.

I bring it up because his crocus was looked more like crank than shards but the rush from a smoked hit did what you described here, it was like fire traveled through your body out the top of you head. It was loud and it was very sexually activating. I still crave the rushes it created because I haven't had meth do that intense of a body component since.
Was that guy all hyper-effeminate, or a drag queen? Or a florist? Naming hard drugs after flowers is very funny to me!

What did he call LSD, and mushrooms?

Was that guy all hyper-effeminate, or a drag queen? Or a florist? Naming hard drugs after flowers is very funny to me!

What did he call LSD, and mushrooms?
By appearance and mannerisms he reminded me of Marc Bolan, and the lead from The Black Crowes. So, maybe a little effeminate but not close to drag.

LSD - I can't remember.
Cubensis - Again, I can't remember because he used very odd words, he used replaced drug nouns with nouns you don't hear very often. I know he didn't call them shrooms or cubensis like most of my peers.

haha fuck reading this reminds me of how awesome stimulants are. I am so exhausted and have no energy and got so much shit to write up for chemistry so ima start using again but I will limit myself to only when i really need it to get through this shocking amount of work. hoping tomorrow ill write at least 3000-4000 words for my lit review.

I fucking miss amphetamine the most but i only got ritalin atm. Pure vvyanse is the mother fucking best pharma i ever taken. They need to fund that shit asap in the down under hemisphere ritalin is fucking trash compared to it.
What was Vyvanse like for you? Can you get Dexedrine, or is that not prescribed in NZ? Methylphenidate is not bad but concerta is the same thing but it lasts longer. I would take it orally as it lasted longer. I tried sniffing 15mg of Methylphenidate before and the drip sucked and made my allergies worse; but I just stayed up binge reading Stephen King novels one summer night. OF course my parents, or my mother knew I had sniffed it; but I think she heard me get a hammer to crush it up in the plastic bag? At least I discovered that I hate snorting drugs. When I used cocaine the first and only time I did it orally putting the dime bag of powder into my mouth and onto my gums; but enjoyed it way too much and would have easily became addicted the way all of my friends did who started using it at parties, or they thought it was like smoking pot on the weekends and the next thing they knew they were addicted, buying it and using it daily, and where I grew up it was easier to get LSD, pot, mushrooms, and hard drugs like cocaine powder/crack, Angel dust/PCP, heroin, all sort of pills opiates/benzos/muscle relaxants, Dexedrine, Amphetamine sulphate, MDMA, and in really dangerous areas which were open air drug markets people in drug houses would cook up METH and everyone knew it and thankfully the houses did not explode or catch fire.

Last edited:
What was Vyvanse like for you? Can you get Dexedrine, or is that not prescribed in NZ? Methylphenidate is not bad but concerta is the same thing but it lasts longer. I would take it orally as it lasted longer. I tried sniffing 15mg of Methylphenidate before and the drip sucked and made my allergies worse; but I just stayed up binge reading Stephen King novels one summer night. OF course my parents, or my mother knew I had sniffed it; but I think she heard me get a hammer to crush it up in the plastic bag?
vvyanse was the best thing ever. Typical amphetamine high. Dexedrine is heavily restricted in prescriptions

vvyanse was the best thing ever. Typical amphetamine high. Dexedrine is heavily restricted in prescriptions
Does it last longer than Dexedrine or Adderall-dexamphetamine salts, do? At least I discovered that I hate snorting drugs. When I used cocaine the first and only time I did it orally putting the dime bag of powder into my mouth and onto my gums; but enjoyed it way too much and would have easily became addicted the way all of my friends did who started using it at parties, or they thought it was like smoking pot on the weekends and the next thing they knew they were addicted, buying it and using it daily, and where I grew up it was easier to get LSD, pot, mushrooms, and hard drugs like cocaine powder/crack, Angel dust/PCP, heroin, all sort of pills opiates/benzos/muscle relaxants, Dexedrine, Amphetamine sulphate, MDMA, and in really dangerous areas which were open air drug markets people in drug houses would cook up METH and everyone knew it and thankfully the houses did not explode or catch fire.

Does it last longer than Dexedrine or Adderall-dexamphetamine salts, do? At least I discovered that I hate snorting drugs. When I used cocaine the first and only time I did it orally putting the dime bag of powder into my mouth and onto my gums; but enjoyed it way too much and would have easily became addicted the way all of my friends did who started using it at parties, or they thought it was like smoking pot on the weekends and the next thing they knew they were addicted, buying it and using it daily, and where I grew up it was easier to get LSD, pot, mushrooms, and hard drugs like cocaine powder/crack, Angel dust/PCP, heroin, all sort of pills opiates/benzos/muscle relaxants, Dexedrine, Amphetamine sulphate, MDMA, and in really dangerous areas which were open air drug markets people in drug houses would cook up METH and everyone knew it and thankfully the houses did not explode or catch fire.
vvyanse will last a good 14 hours + not sleeping in 24 hours

Yeah, many people in Central America fill a water bottle with a certain amount and sip on it (the coke)

Don't listen to the haters acklac...the skeptics laughed at Jesus too. It's up to you to spread the gospel of "low dose" meth around the world, hallelujah!

(Oh darn, he's been temporarily banned. Oh well. Maybe use the time to rehydrate and get some much needed sleep? ;))

Yeah, many people in Central America fill a water bottle with a certain amount and sip on it (the coke)
Isn't this an easy way to overdose on cocaine, if the person does not have a tolerance? I saw a true crime documentary about this violent neighbor went into the home of the neighbors across the street, he killed the man by forcing him to drink 0.5 to 1.0 grams of coke mixed with water, and then killed the woman.

See ya when you get back AJ. In the meantime go to the emergency department of your local hospital. That is what God wants for you. It is also common sense. Trust me for once. Things will get better.

As it would turn out I got a bad batch laced with N-ISO. I'm done with street drugs! that was scary! I was delusional!!!

Checking myself into rehab tomorrow, that was one of the scariest experiences I've ever had in my life! I was loosing it, absolutely loosing it...
And now, several months later, your delusions are hiding your other delusions from you. You had the right idea when you made this post. Rehab is the way to go, before you lose some part of your mind you can not get back. Go to the ER and just tell them what is happening and they will help you.

As it would turn out I got a bad batch laced with N-ISO. I'm done with street drugs! that was scary! I was delusional!!!

Checking myself into rehab tomorrow, that was one of the scariest experiences I've ever had in my life! I was loosing it, absolutely loosing it...
Can you go back to rehab? How did it go when you first went?

Status
Not open for further replies.