• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Self Medicating ADHD With Meth

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if I could get quality Australian street speed (which I’ve always believed was amphetamine sulfate) again I might eventually use it to replace my recreational use of meth. But dexamphetamine doesn’t hold much recreational value.

I still use dexamphetamine for rec when that’s what is around. The problem is you have to use so much to be in that honey meth stage but you can reach it. Still take forever to cum but it’s a huge load when it happens.

BDHG3X6.jpg

MUTATION MUTATION MUTATION MUTATION MUTATION MUTATION MUTATION MUTATION MUTATION
MUTATION MUTATION MUTATION MUTATION MUTATION MUTATION MUTATION MUTATION MUTATION

Are they related to each other? I've only known a cat Milo's age to cuddle with sired kitten like this.
Nope. Milo's 3, Luna will be 1 in September. Got each of them when they were about 5/6 weeks. Milo hates anyone or anything coming in the house besides us, so he was not happy when we got her. He'll hide and sulk for a couple days. Eventually he came around, now they play, cuddle, bathe each other. We got him fixed pretty quick, Luna went through a heat cycle before we took her to the vet. Milo did not like her during that phase 🤣 , she followed him everywhere howling and trying to stick her butt in the air in front of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.