• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

SE QLD Rollcall !

i'm fairly sure i'm free all that weekend astrosmurf...though the 9th of september sounds familiar for some reason

damn memory :(

whatevs. anyway....yeah i'll come and hopefully drag candyslut's azz along too whatever the deal is ;)

Alright!! A thread for SE Qld. looks like quite a few people too. So glad I know there are others . Gold Coast here !!:D

Sunshine Coast here NARF!

Yes I am almost back, just gimmie a few more weeks and I should be all settled in ;)

Mary Poppins, you and Candyslut are going to come run amok with me quite soon, I shall be in contact, still being all secret squirrel for reasons I shall explain later :)
I will have presents for you both!

^ omg <3!!!

i was going to text you the other day! :)

hope everything's going well!!!! we miss chu! :D

rm2x:)
hope alls been going well dude.
secret squirrels is taking some time. cut that red tape!

good to see you back rm2x :)
i want to see pictures of your beautiful babies!!
hope everything is going well :)

Thanks OLF... I'm looking forward to the new PR so those who put the effort in can be recognised to some degree...

Last edited:
guys i seriously doubt i'm going to make it up this weekend. work at a new location and inconvienant bus times make it almost impossible and totally impractical. (see, this is why i hate trying to organise things in advance) :(

i'm hoping to make it up there within the next few weeks so maybe we can drink it up then :)

you know this is just all part of an elaborate scheme to build up the anticipation for when i do finally visit :p

That's no good astro!:( Never mind though, plans are meant to change. :) I'm the queen of changing plans. =D

hey, i'm a noobie!

hey guys, i just discovered this thread! ive been on BL for a couple of years...but never in Aus.Social...and i've been meaning to contact fellow BL'ers so this thread is fantastic. Just wanted to say HI!!