• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

SE QLD Rollcall !

^ hahah u mean 'club wharf taver' omfg thats a shit hole if i ever seen 1!!!
wen i go back to see family and friends i sometimes get pissd there...its funny how differently ppl in fridays dance compared to ppl in brissy...its sooo comical, they look at u like WTF this guys a loser!

Im am a goldy girl thru n thru but i am at bris every spare chance i get with my bestie Chronic_citizen by the way eat a dik u loser! love you

HAHAHAHA CHRON CITZ thinks hes blak...your a scrawny wite piece of sunny coast trash *smakes down east side sign in disgust* but i guess i semi love ya

Hey Gang! Just another Brisbane dweller here =D I'm not so new, and I possibly remember replying to this thread some time ago but I was being lazy and didn't go thru and check or do a search so posting again was the next best option ... I browse the messages and such a lot, but reply less frequently. I'm just one of thoes people who lurks in the background :)

-matt-

Is Murwilumbah included!!Or within a 20kmradius...Will i be ANC/SE'ster!!
:)
I'll be livingthere (movving there) on jan 5th approx
Smiles for miles

North Brisbane, wtf is there to do in this city, I just moved from canberra and I can't find shit.

duneonthemoon said:
North Brisbane, wtf is there to do in this city, I just moved from canberra and I can't find shit.
you moved from canberra to brisbane and cant find shit to do.
believe me, it may be small here.
but theres a lot more shit tt do here than there is in canberra.

Brissy! Tis quite fun at times. Quite happy living here at that moment. Sure beats living in the bush.

cuddlefish is still here lurking more than contributing. I was living vicariously though smileyfish, but since that's no longer possible she lurks through me :p

cuddles

well, technically it's not SE QLD (in fact, it's not even QLD), but i can still leech off you guys right?

hey brisbane kids!

i'll be up in brisbane on the weekend of the 9th september and i think it t'would be rocking to have the meet-up.

i'm thinking mid to lateish saturday afternoon, or sunday?

anyone interested?