• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

scared of acid

I love acid, my favourite drug..
But its also the only drug I know of thats sent someone I know to a looney-bin, they were there for 12 months.

^Pfft hmm Stims are more likely to put you in the loony bin !

But latency for mental health issues such as schizophrenia etcetera is an isssxue although %age wise it is very low the sufferer will fucking suffer , if in doubt !!!!!
Do nowt !

Yea i agree with the poster here so many chicks i know are just so ignorant and think of acid as some kind of taboo drug, honestly i think shrooms are much more scary.

ambush said:
Hardcore psychedelics (LSD, DMT, trypts, 2C-E, etc.) follow the same logic: they can give you the worst, and/or the best. You can get terror or bliss. And some persons enjoy trying to get the best every time they dose, and they're good at it.

LSD is a non-addictive psychedelic drug. Its high is (for my part) highly philosphical and visual. I also found it to enhance my senses of touch, hearing and tasting.

It gave me the worst, and it gave me the best, and I feel I've learned from it.

this sums it up greatly.

holy shit, i started this thread like 8 months ago, before i joined the airforce and its still goin. readin all this just makes me want to fry again. funny story... i was sittin by myself frying and watchin the history of the eiffel tower on the history channel and i saw my whole life. i saw myself totaling my car. i saw myself haveing to quit my job so i wouldnt get fired. i saw myself sitting alone playin starcraft and drinkin. and i saw the girl that bought most of the booze that facilitated this leaving me. so sittin there watchin ole eiffel design what was at that time the tallest man made structure in the world, i realized that i was an alchoholic, and i needed to join the airforce. bootcamp was a joke because the airforce has the pussiest bootcamp, and all any bootcamp is is just a mind game and for the month before i joined my girl was selling acid, so i was playin the craziest mind game there is for so long that bott couldnt even phase me. anyways, lsd has done nothing but good for me. i know you can have a bad trip, and i know you can end up scitzo. but shit, hearin about cid in dare was what changed my mind about drugs. they told me you can see music. then i decided i had to try drugs. thanks officer stratus. anyways, im not that experienced. i fried like 10 times in my life and it was all over the coarse of a couple months. not to mention being young, dumb and arrogant as fuck makes it easier to not have a bad trip. still, at that time i couldnt smoke a bowl without drinkin some whiskey first and while shrooms have never done me wrong, they have been nerve wracking as fuck. its like they force you to think and think and think. acid makes the thoughts you have crazy and shrooms make you have crazy thoughts. anyways, sorry about the rant, but im pretty sure acid saved my life. if you havent tried it and you arent scared to know yourself you should eat a few tabs.

I'm noy scared of it, however I just don't have 10-12 hours to devote to a trip anymore because of work. My acid days are pretty much over maybe once every couple of years at a festival or something.

2oclockbeanfiend.2 said:
The duration itself is absolutely horrifying to me. I thought I'd lost it on several 4 hour mushroom trips, but 8-12 hours on LSD...OH MY LORD!

My peaks usually last no longer than 5 hours, even on 7 or 8 hits. I do feel a bit loopy for about 10 though altogether.

Is everybody really scared of acid?

I think at high enough dose it could be (has been) a trial at times.

If I were scared I wouldn't take it !

I struggle to keep a trip going for longer than 8 or so hours. It's almost never long enough.
Obviously LSD is a drug to be respected, and as with all psychedelics, the effects vary dramatically from person to person, but I personally, see no reason to be scared of it, any more than I see a reason to be scared to look at the world through a clear mind. You might see something that scares you but isn't it worth it for the clarity?
I'm not saying LSD gives you a clear head, but I hope you see my point.

^ HIGH ENOUGH DOSE SHOULD KEEP YOU GOING FOR LONGER

Capslock betrays me again