• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Venting Say something you can't say to their face

I really, really miss us. Can't say this to your face, you are not hearing what i say. Listen, until it is too late.

Really wish you’d just fuck off and never get in touch again. You’re a dimlow and it’s a shame you’ve been able to bear another child. However, we did pretty damn good on the one we have together. Now fuck off.

I like you, and I enjoy what we've been doing, but I would really like it if we could just be friends, because I do not want to lose you.

(to an ex-girlfriend from 30 years ago)

I wish that I had treated you so much better. I was an immature, insecure, jealous, possessive kid. You were one of the good ones that I let get away. I hope you've had the good life that you deserve. I miss you dearly.

Dreamflyer ❤️

Damn, i Will kick your ass and kick that bitches ass, god dammit why did u do that to me 😣

"King Charles. Wtf was a no q staged dressed up Grim Reaper even DOING, at your Coronation Street?

We know you're a dirty Reptilian embodied. And f off."

I've never met you in person, but I still have a little crush on you. It feels good, because I've been isolating myself for so long. ❤️

Last edited: