• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Venting Say something you can't say to their face

I miss you so much. I miss our intimacy and I miss our sex life. I miss my Man, my Lover. I love you so much, but I am sad because i miss you so much all the time and i miss that feeling when you want me as a woman.

You're an anal-retentive asshole who likes to predicar con el pico en la mano!

(Translation: preach with his dick in his hand)

I'd be dead without you (no pressure to stay with me is why I haven't said it)

You should be more skeptic of people who harbor zeal to hit a man that's incapable of hitting back.

You keep lying to me because you're afraid to others the truth. But worse is that you think I don't notice, because that's insulting.

I don't want to go to your b day party,its all kids that zero in on me while you all chat and drink with adults

If someone's behavior is affecting your work or well-being, it’s important to set clear, professional boundaries. Communicate your concerns calmly and respectfully or say whatever is on your mind

I wasted 10 years of my life, and you walk away matter of fact style! I've never heard of a woman so cold and aloof and walled off! I fell in love with you so hard that I came after you hard when I was almost divorced! I was like a fucking 15yr old boy going on a date for the first time! Now I've really fucked myself, I'm keeping you as a friend knowing good and well if and when you start dating someone else the though of some dip shit fucking you makes me nauseous, and I'll with jealousy. I wish you would walk away bitch!!!!?