• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Venting Say something you can't say to their face

I've got it bad for you. It's been like this ever since the day I met you. You're one of the most beautiful and intriguing things I've ever seen and I want to make love to you in the worst way. It drives me absolutely fucking crazy every time we all get together and I have to be around you. It would be better if I could never see you again. But that's not going to happen and as the years go by, this just gets harder and harder for me.

Just say it. What's the worst that can happen?

Are you just incredibly stupid or really annoying? The only discernibly interesting thing about you is figuring out which one you are.

It’s so pathetically predictable that you will turn anything anyone else mentions into a snooze fest of a story about you. Your insecurity wouldn’t be so tedious if your stories weren’t so boring.

AHAHAHAA. Add this: "do you even realise how incredibly pathetic you are?"

you thought you destroyed my sense of wonder/worth but it appears to be intact... just muddled.
you failed for the most part.
how ya like me now? didnt follow in your footsteps. :middle finger:
:rofl:

I know you are messing My head on purpose when we are high, you are such an asshole sometimes! And i hate to being high with you these days, only retarded idiots messes with ones mind knowing its going to make the person hate you. I wish you could stop doing that and let me enjoy my high at peace!

Hey, thanks for getting me stuff for my dog. I know that she greatly appreciated everything. i tried to return the favor by giving you some cash except you did not want anything. I'd like to find a way to make it up to you, like maybe go and grab a bite to eat somewhere, or even go to a state park with our dogs.

I'll see you this weekend, maybe late Friday night. 😊

So im in class waiting for it to start yesterday.

some dude is sitting in the class who is not a member of it.

of course I say hello and leave it at that.

very quickly I get do you know solid works.

Solid Works I say ?

yep im an engineering student was the reply.

So I tell the guy I can model in cad and maya/blender I may be able to give advice on modeling tools but not engineering simulation its not my field.

so after a good 10 minutes of this guy trying to find his network drive and log into onedrive he gets it up and running.

then pulls up a perfectly modelled part and says I have to link these pieces and make them all move.

Now I did say not engineering but did the guy listen.

no of course not.

he had no idea of what he was doing so I ask when is it due.

of course the answer was friday.

So I gently like a hammer told him he was fucked then and what was he doing asking a coder to know his engineering stuff.

so fast forward to after class and there is a whole flock of them sitting out side the class.

not one of them is able to do the solid works project.

DOES ANYONE STUDY THESE DAYS.

Sooner or later I'm gonna use again, sooner or later you'll find out about it, it'll break your heart and that will break mine.

I've been lying about what happened that Spring. And it revealed to me to you are and who I am.