L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Say something you can't say to their face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that a wig? Was something I asked an HB or talking to you is like pulling teeth

You were a shit mother and I could care less if i saw you again but the man who still lovss you is dying and you can't visit him once? I am happy you were never there because i would hang myself if i was anything like you. Heartless cunt

I'm not your patient and you're not wearing a wedding ring and I see you checking me out so please drag me to the staff lounge and do whatever you want to me

You stupid worthless bitch, conniving cunt who would be hard pressed to even be considered a person, you were a shell of a human who floats through life like a fucking brainless puppet, I regret ever dropping my Bachelor life after fucking your married brains out and having to take you into my home like the shitbag dog you are. I gave up everything to incubate your annoying indecisions, I hated looking at your silent mutt face day after day, you undesirable, unmotivated, cable TV zombie bitch. I wasted 3 years of my best years wanting to bash your fucking tiny insignificant skull in with my bare fucking hands and feast on your anorexic bodybag. I hope you get breast cancer like the rest of your family you soul-sucking chupacabra. No one will ever love you, because there isnt a you... youre the plastic wrapping I rip off a pack of cigarettes, meaningless and temporary. Ive never hated someone so much, you used your x-husband as a stepping stool and tried to do the same to me but I gave you nothing. I destroyed as much a part of you as you did me. I have prayed too many times to hear news of you being flattened by a fucking charter bus..,you pissant, unwanted dog from the pound. I would gladly join you in hell so I could torture your soul for eternity. There is nothing I couldnt fathom to rip you apart over and over again while hysterically laughing. Empty excuse for a being, I hope you fall in love and have him rip your essence out of you and dispose of it for good, if you even have an essence. My hate for you will never dissipate

You stupid worthless bitch, conniving cunt who would be hard pressed to even be considered a person, you were a shell of a human who floats through life like a fucking brainless puppet, I regret ever dropping my Bachelor life after fucking your married brains out and having to take you into my home like the shitbag dog you are. I gave up everything to incubate your annoying indecisions, I hated looking at your silent mutt face day after day, you undesirable, unmotivated, cable TV zombie bitch. I wasted 3 years of my best years wanting to bash your fucking tiny insignificant skull in with my bare fucking hands and feast on your anorexic bodybag. I hope you get breast cancer like the rest of your family you soul-sucking chupacabra. No one will ever love you, because there isnt a you... youre the plastic wrapping I rip off a pack of cigarettes, meaningless and temporary. Ive never hated someone so much, you used your x-husband as a stepping stool and tried to do the same to me but I gave you nothing. I destroyed as much a part of you as you did me. I have prayed too many times to hear news of you being flattened by a fucking charter bus..,you pissant, unwanted dog from the pound. I would gladly join you in hell so I could torture your soul for eternity. There is nothing I couldnt fathom to rip you apart over and over again while hysterically laughing. Empty excuse for a being, I hope you fall in love and have him rip your essence out of you and dispose of it for good, if you even have an essence. My hate for you will never dissipate

*HUGS*

Good to get that out, could never forgive her or myself for fucking around with her. Just an empty blackhole that bled into the darkness of a more recessed space.
At least you got out when you realized the type of person you were dealing with. Just try not to let her keep you angry. There was an art to your descriptions of her though. Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.