• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Flower Sativa vs. Indica vs. Strains - Does it matter?

What's your preferred strain?

• Sativa

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Indica

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • Hybrid

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Weed is weed, strain doesn't matter.

Votes: 10 27.0%

• Total voters
I think all (or most) of those will lock into receptors in various, partial, ways and thus modify how THC locks into them.
I got some THCA distillate some time ago which I am still working on. It's decent by itself (I put in on some mediocre regs), but if I take CBD oil ahead of it, the high is a lot better.
That CBD oil by itself is barely perceptible.

I've read up on the theory, one is a cannabinoid reuptake inhibitor, one is an alpha 2 adrenergic agonist, some like you say are CB1 modulators etc.

Just saying i don't notice much of anything in practice. But i keep on experimenting with this once in a while. Still got a bunch of pure CBN and CBG.

I've read up on the theory, one is a cannabinoid reuptake inhibitor, one is an alpha 2 adrenergic agonist, some like you say are CB1 modulators etc.

Just saying i don't notice much of anything in practice. But i keep on experimenting with this once in a while. Still got a bunch of pure CBN and CBG.
Interesting. Which is the reuptake inhibitor and which is the alpha 2 adrenergic agonist? (etc.)
Have you tried mixing any with THC?
The "entourage effect" is a real thing which also seems to make flower more safe than any pure cannabinoid. Terpenes likely play a role as well.

Sativa makes my anxiety skyrocket so i don't even smoke it. Indica makes me mellow