Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Rolling While Pregnant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trentonian

Bluelighter
Fellow Bluelighters

I have a friend who is about 2 months or so pregnant. I don't wanna be responsible for the death of an unborn child so would it be safe for her and the fetus if she was to roll?

No, but I do know someone who took 20 pills in a course of three days while unknowingly being three weeks on the way. The baby is fine.

You should have used the search engine, this has been covered before. There is no direct evidence that MDMA harms fetuses, but there is a study that shows that MDMA users have a higher incidents of give birth to deformed babies.

But it's definately not worth the risk...

No it is not safe for her to take ecstasy while pregnant.

Jesus christ. How fucken stupid are you?

satricion said:
How fucken stupid are you?
Patronizing people for just asking a question doesn't seem any more intelligent to me.

KandyJill said:
No, but I do know someone who took 20 pills in a course of three days while unknowingly being three weeks on the way. The baby is fine.

I forget the exact explanation but it generally goes like this: The fetus is very unblikely to be harmed from environmental factors in the early stages of pregnancy.....but the further along u go the more the fetus is susceptible...

EDIT: Crap explanation....havent slept in over 24 hrs :\

although there is not much medical advise to say weather or not it's safe to roll while pregnant. Have her use common sence and wait 7 months. Why even take the chance? If she stays clean for the 7 months, just think how much better it will be when she does drop.

I guess its going to be hard to get any science on this -- where do you get participants from who are going to risk fucking up their offspring? :)

I can't be bothered to rant about the womans thinking in the first place.

Hey, thanks for your help guys. Calling me stupid and making fun of me for trying to be responsible and safe really helps me out. You fuckin assholes. How would I know if It hurt a fetus or not?

" If you don't have anything nice to say, dont say it at all."

satricion said:
No it is not safe for her to take ecstasy while pregnant.

Jesus christ. How fucken stupid are you?

Stupid enough to ask before I gave her the tablets and fucked up her life, and ended another.

And Jesus is the head of my church too.

Sometimes I think some posts are trolls but at least you can expect honest answers when in need of them :)

Drugs should be enjoyed with those who are capable of making the choice to do so no forced upon others/fetus/animals... :) My thoughts of course! Keep yourself informed!

Trentonian said:
Fellow Bluelighters

I have a friend who is about 2 months or so pregnant. I don't wanna be responsible for the death of an unborn child so would it be safe for her and the fetus if she was to roll?

I do not advise it....However I was at a wedding once and the bride was pregnant. She was having the time of her life dancing, chatting with everyone thouroughly enjoying herself....Later in the night she said to me "do you remember the bomb ass mitsus he had a few months ago" I remember the rolls they were the bomb and very clean. I said "yeah", She said "I'm on two now" I was like WTF......she was about 4 months pregnant to my knowledge the baby is fine......But I guess you it is difficult to say if it had an adverse effect.....This is not an endorsment just sharing experience....

Well I at least commend him for getting advice before making a decision, despite those who choose to abuse. How many others out there with similar choices to make aren't seeking the correct information? Hey?

IMO pregnant women shouldn't take any drugs if at all possible, to give the foetus the best possible chance for healthy growth in the womb. So, like nightfun already mentioned, just tell her about how good it will be after she's had the baby - both for her and the child.

Status
Not open for further replies.