• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Rolling While Pregnant?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I can't believe some one would even consider rolling if the knew they were pregnant.

My girlfriend and I were pretty big party animals before we had our first, and he was unplanned, but anyway we didn't find out she was pregnant until about 3 months into the pregnancy and in that time we had several benders one that lasted about 2 & 1/2 days.

We were really worried about how the baby would turn out because my girlfriend also used to drink a fair bit, but in the end we had a very healthy boy 9lb 13oz and now he's 8 months old (nearly) and he's already saying about 4 words (maybe the drugs did effect him after all ;) )

If we had known though, we wouldn't even have considered rolling.

silentscience said:
Definitely gonna fuck the baby up. Dont let her, even if she tries to convince herself its okay.

Id like to see the scientific proof to back up your claim that it will "definetely fuck the baby up"

Thanks.

to the people saying" the baby is fine " when speaking of people that rolled while pregnant, you dont realize that physical deformities is not the only harm drugs can do while pregnant. It can cause behavior and learning problems when older. The first 3 months are the worst time to do something.

Sure there might not be any proof that it will harm them, BUT ITS YOUR FUCKING KIDS WELFARE YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!

I think people should reconsider being parents if they are willing to risk something like this, its not the point it might not effect them. Its just one night of fun that could possibly damage your child for life. How selfish is that?

Hey guys we should also consider how this thread came about.

A hypothetical situation could've been that the mother-to-be said something like "Wouldn't it be great if I could have a pill and know it wouldn't hurt my baby?" without actually any intention of taking a pill and the author, who has the pills, though "Hey I know, I'll check on bluelight to see".

So he starts this thread, gets flamed for it and says to the mother-to-be "Well I found out that you shouldn't take pills when you're pregnant" and her reply could've been "OMG I wasn't going to take any!! I was just saying it would be cool if I could!!"

That's pure speculation, but still that may have been the case.

Meh, I think too much.

live5 said:
you know i read somewhere the average IQ in america was 98 - but i didnt believe it ...after reading this thread, i now believe!

First of all don't make the assumption that I am American. When you ASSUME things it makes an ASS out of U and ME. Even though you were making an ass out of yourself just fine, by yourself. BTW My I.Q is over 150. Okay Thanks for your time.

Jaek said:
Hey guys we should also consider how this thread came about.

A hypothetical situation could've been that the mother-to-be said something like "Wouldn't it be great if I could have a pill and know it wouldn't hurt my baby?" without actually any intention of taking a pill and the author, who has the pills, though "Hey I know, I'll check on bluelight to see".

So he starts this thread, gets flamed for it and says to the mother-to-be "Well I found out that you shouldn't take pills when you're pregnant" and her reply could've been "OMG I wasn't going to take any!! I was just saying it would be cool if I could!!"

That's pure speculation, but still that may have been the case.

Meh, I think too much.

Thank god for people like this. The only reason I started this thread was to see if It would be okay, now that people have said it's not, I'm not even considering it anymore.

THE FETUS IS SHARING HER BLOOD IF SHE IS 2 MONTHS PREGNANT. would you give an infant extacy? id hope not. why would you ever consider feeding extacy to an unborn child?

Alright well theres really no point in anyone else posting their comments because

SHE IS NOT GOING TO DO IT.

this has served it's purpose. trentonian, i'm glad you came here looking for answers before giving her the pills, i commend you for that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.