• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Rolling While Pregnant?

Status
Not open for further replies.
if she knows she's pregnant and is still considering using drugs, she may want to reconsider continuing on with the pregnancy. accidental drug use while pregnant is understandable but knowingly harming your own child for a few hours of fun is not only selfish, it's plain stupid.

I have to agree. Too many people put their drug / alcohol use before their children. I use drugs, but never when my kids are home. My wife and I will only use if they are gone overnight for a sleepover. Smoking isn't allowed in my house. When I drink, if I am the only parent home I won't have more than 3 or 4 beer.
Props though for the person trying to find answers before going through. What seems obvious for some isn't so obvious for others.

My sister was using lui whilst pregnant, my nephew ended up fine, except he was a lil under weight (just over 5 pounds), and he needed a dummy all the time, for some reason it made him want to suck more.
However, I still don't support it, it's never going to have a posistive effect on an unborn child.
9 months of abstenance is a small sacrifice for a beautiful human being.

*~*geNeRaTiOn E*~* said:
if she knows she's pregnant and is still considering using drugs, she may want to reconsider continuing on with the pregnancy. accidental drug use while pregnant is understandable but knowingly harming your own child for a few hours of fun is not only selfish, it's plain stupid.

Sorry I have to clear things up. She doesn't know I'm getting them but me and her boyfriend will be doing them together, and she does everything he does. But yeah now I'm not even gonna tell her if I have pills.

It isn't safe for an expecting mother to take any sort of pharmaceutical without consulting her doctor first.
I doubt that MDMA would be a suitable chemical for an expecting mother to take.

No.
She shouldnt have any mdma whilst she is preganant, if she has any brains or respect for the other life living inside her.

Trentonian said:
Sorry I have to clear things up. She doesn't know I'm getting them but me and her boyfriend will be doing them together, and she does everything he does. But yeah now I'm not even gonna tell her if I have pills.
good point but maybe the bf shouldnt eat any if the girl does everything he does.

you know i read somewhere the average IQ in america was 98 - but i didnt believe it ...after reading this thread, i now believe!

At first I wanted to come down hard on the OP, but if you made the thread I guess you were genually asking a question. However, I will agree that you would have to be completely stupid to think using any drug, legal or not, while pregnant would be safe. I know plenty of people though who have/do smoke pot while they were/are pregnant, and I even disagree with that. MDMA lowers a persons immune system, so even looking at it that way, that means the child and mother both would be susceptible to viruses/infections.

My opinion...

Considering that most expectant mothers are even advised to cut down or completely eliminate caffeine, I really don't think it advisable to put into a pregnant body any drug at all other than those prescribed and advised by a doctor (paracetamol etc)...

I know when I become pregnant I will be cutting out caffeine, alcohol and most CERTAINLY all drugs, prescription, illegal, or not... (I'm not a smoker, but that should be cut out also...)

To my mind it's like this: everything that goes into a pregnant body is also experienced by the fetus. So I'm not going to ingest ANYTHING that I wouldn't feel comfortable giving to a newborn baby. Or even a two year old. To me that seems a sensible rule of thumb. If it seems completely absurd to feed a baby an ecstacy pill - then it should be equally absurd to take a pill yourself while pregnant.

Sure - all of those things might NOT hurt the child. But a child is a gift and a blessing - why tempt fate?

Just my two cents! :)

~* PartySmartie *~

Are people really this ignorant?? Dont fuckin roll...imagine what it does to you, and how you feel the next day, can you what a 2 month old embryo might feel???? Common sense is not that common!

I can't believe you are actually asking this. Use your common sense, if you can't drink while your pregnant then how the hell would it be safe to take harder drugs!? Some people lol

Alright, I knew the answer, but it's not a stupid question. There are drugs that it's okay to take while pregnant.

(I'll agree that it might be a little naive to think that there's actually much evidence on the effects of MDMA on a fetus, but....)

i can't believe a woman would consider rolling while pregnant....

*sigh*

if I were in that situation, i would chill with my BF while he rolls, and have some great conversation and call it a night.

be safe, people.

*~*geNeRaTiOn E*~* said:

Thats why I asked this question. To see if she would be harming her child.

Ok Shes not gonna do it. Thanks to all those who helped. I think there was a few?

Definitely gonna fuck the baby up. Dont let her, even if she tries to convince herself its okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.