Roll call - Wisconsin

Status
Not open for further replies.
[EDIT - Again, please read the Bluelight User Agreement. If you continue to break the rules, you will continue to be warned and possibly banned.]

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Hey Mr. Undercover/Total Drug Addict, I would suggest going about trying to meet Bluelighters in a way that doesn't scare off anyone with half of a brain inside their cranium. That is just my thought on that though. :)

RyanM said:
Uh if you happened to be from green bay or something that would be great because I'm looking for new friends because I don't really have a lot and stuff and I'm just bored and things I have my license so I could meet you some where and stuff like at great Walmart-West to walk around and see if we can get along and stuff

Uh also if you needed a driver because you are drunk I could drive because I never drink and I will probably be up because I'm more into uppers and stuff so I will be good to drive

Uh...

Well, I'm from Milwaukee, I really hope you are a troll because I have been watching your posts for a bit now, you had friends but you chose adderall instead of them; well, that's your choice I suppose, I don't know them but I suspect they wouldn't approve of smoking grass or using mushrooms either.

However, I don't know of anyone who has ever suggested a meet-up at a Walmart. That just seems sad.

You are scoring adderal day by day, just like a heroin addict. I guess it's a bit uncouth of me to single you out here, but you are only 17, still developing. Becoming a speed addict at this age can lead to nothing but harm.

Racine here, but I'm often can be found in eastside of Milwaukee and Madison.

I'm sorta new to madison and to bluelight. Great site though... E-mail me if you're from around here....might be able to give people rides to events if I'm going that way....

Name:Ryan
Aim: Cancerkillingyou
Interests:hanging out,driving around,I don't know I am pretty much up for everything/anything really

Whatup I live in Madison now... in the camp randall whetto if you know what I mean.

Howdy
Call me Super
From Eau Claire during the week and La Crosse during most weekends.
Loves Ravin
Wants to Find Some
3 words to describe me: Super, Happy, Fun...
Duh.
Lol xSuperHappyFun is my AIM.
Love to get to know some peeps from the area or learn about upcoming events/gatherings.

I live on the eastside of milwaukee now. Farwell ave to be exact.

Madison.... is it dead and gone?

Hey if your from madison , you should e-mail me at [email protected] I'm sick of all the fuckin' people here because they have such a complex , they are such a bunch of Up-tight dinks. I remeber the day you could actually go out and meet some real cool catz , but no longer, I don't know what happened to all these people but it seems as if the light inside them has gone dim. If you have it shineing inside you email me lets get something started ! It's getting to that point! Rock-out with your cock out!

Status
Not open for further replies.