Roll call - Wisconsin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plymouth, WI here...new to forum (thanks Rovastar)
heds up...all ages party in Sheboygan Friday Nov. 8th...two rooms of HipHop, DnB, House, and Techno, also video projections by yours truly...only $5...ballroom of the Ramada Inn.

Name:Blake
Aim: XxMyWastedLifexX
Interests:lots of shit...
[ 08 October 2002: Message edited by: Meanie Head ]

i'm here in milwaukee. ever so exciting, isn't it?
anyone...anyone...?
i'm gali;
hairstylist
junglist
a bit old too, i'm 24

Originally posted by gali:
i'm here in milwaukee. ever so exciting, isn't it?
anyone...anyone...?
i'm gali;
hairstylist
junglist
a bit old too, i'm 24

never too old...I'm 24 as well! Also in Milwaukee...where are you in Milwaukee? Good to see people my age on these boards =)
Billy

waddup people. i havent been on this site for a good long time so i figured what the hell, i might as well come back. i live on the eastside of milwaukee in shorewood. im 18 and im goin to matc.

AHHHHHH....is there ever going to be another big party anywhere is Wisconsin?? Pls let me know if you know of anything. Peace.
-Matt

hola..i'm a boi ^_^ livin in Racine..yea it sucks..ne ways i'm 18 years old..my sn on aim is TiestoBoi0309 im me sometime..always around to chat about muzik or whatever..ttyl :)
~V

Whats up, email me to book me in SE Wisconsin $100 a set, Breakbeat, Jungle, and a little House all mixed into one.

http://boards.gamers.com/messages/overview.asp?name=ravetrash
2746071102437035.jpg

Hey all! I'm finally back to bluelight! Looking for people to maybe get together around the Milwaukee/Madison area for some good times and make new friends. Drop me an e-mail.. [email protected]
Later.
Bill

Well I just signed up, I'm Ryan from Glendale (Right next to Bayshore mall) 23 years old, work for the phone co. I like to hang out, shoot pool, go to the bar, ect.
I'm always up for meeting new people to hang out with. Um, I don't have an aim number....yet I'll have to try and get one.
Oh my email is [email protected]
[ 09 January 2003: Message edited by: shakesphere ]

east side here too.....farwell and layfeyette...right next to koppas full beli deli mate!!! whats yer story? u play? just party kid er what???
did somebody mention trim records?? me knows carl kee aka rkaytek..gret guy and bitchin shop...loads of yummy techno there!!!!

acid techno at tai joes??? whos playing acid here? not micheal wenz is it??? as far as i know me, him and a mate of mine are the only ones dropping acid around here....
oh my info:
John
milwaukee
workin and playin tunes
always down to meet up and do whatever we need to to get rocked and rock out.
milwaukee will rock again...kurts sick of the whack ass cheese being thrown around HIS territory, so look for DROP BASS to comeback and reclaim whats theres!!!!

Originally posted by teknohero:
east side here too.....farwell and layfeyette...right next to koppas full beli deli mate!!! whats yer story? u play? just party kid er what???

Holy shit you live like like 3 blocks from me. I buy my Old Speckled Hen and Lenies Origianl cases at Koppas.
I'm gonna be at Club Brady on Friday again. You should stop by that shit and say "Y0!".
As should anyone else. AIM or Email me.
AIM: Phentari
EMAIL: [email protected]
[ 28 January 2003: Message edited by: GentlemanLoser ]

[edit] -> yeah i live on the east side of milwaukee now.

aim: dostie240
or hit me up with email

Last edited:
Originally posted by bong420tripper:
wow yea I live near Waukesha too, Eagle to be exact. im about 18 and wouldnt mind meeting up w/ some of you locals around Waukesha or Miltown...
aim: dostie240
or hit me up with email

woah you live in Eagle, wierd shit i live there too(more towards North Praire), where abouts do you live???

Originally posted by teknohero:
did somebody mention trim records?? me knows carl kee aka rkaytek..gret guy and bitchin shop...loads of yummy techno there!!!!

Well finally the Eastsiders are starting to come out... I live right on Oakland ave. across the street and down the block from Open Pantry...
Hopefully I'll start seeing some peeps at these 21+ events since i just picked up a semi-good fake...
but yeah my name is Bill, 20, and I go to school at UW-Milwaukee...
aim: ravewithholland
hit me up and lets jam to some good techno!

Yo people, I'm over in Madison, looking to see if anyone knows anything going on anywhere remotely near here, or just if anyone else in madtown wants to meet up and chill. Take Care.
-Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.