Roll call - Wisconsin

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah I just realized that I was in milwaukee last night and ALL you people live there grr next time I will warn you hmmm I suppose none of you have anything tempting to bring me back there today like you know Ice>cream that's why I went there last night

Corey
college in DePere (live in Chicago)
Student
aim: lunarDISCObnquet
bars (I can get into), music, movies, writing

I'm Matt, male, and a Student.
AIM: ddopeAmine

Wow, I'm suprised to see so many Wisconsinites on BlueLight. I haven't been to these boards since like 2000 so...

Looks like I'm the _newest_ wisconsinite on the board right now! :)

I'm from Madison, lived here for less than a year. Sad thing is that I've made tons of (great) friends from around the state (at parties, of course! :) ) that I get together with every weekend, but I have only a few Madison people that seem like the kind I would want to spend much more time with in the future.

If there are any good madison ppl on here that are open to new people, PM me! Heck, I'd like to meet people anywhere in the state as I have been travelling around Wisco almost every weekend. If you go to parties we probably already met, and I'd love to see you again! ;)

Anyway, enough of that. Look forward to hearing from all of you.

Last edited:
im from milwaukee also...n/e side but on the eastside alot(i bounce at a certain LOUNGE on north ave..below beans an barley)you think you guys have age on here,i'm 34(but don't look or act it,i still party like i always have)...also sexkitten(my GF) hails from milwaukee also...same address as me...so pm me or her if someone wants to chat,kick it or whatever...rolleover

ooops.. sorry

Name: Aaron
Yahoo: ChitownHrvat (I am from Chi_)
Interests: Boozin' and Schmoozin', partyin', good tunes, and merry people..

Hey just seeing who is still in Milwaukee and would like to Party sometime AIM is UWMSnwboarder21 or just give me a PM

Looking to chill with some good people

i'm from milwaukee, east side lived here all my life. i go to UWM and i work at the Open Pantry on oakland. if anyone here goes to UWM, you've probably met me when you were wasted cuz i think every drunk college student comes thru OP at least once. stop by and say waht up!

^Hee hee, I've probably met you then. I lived on campus last year, and frequented your establishment. :D

Just bumpin this thread for shits and giggles. I'll be around the Madison and Milwaukee areas this summer. Hopefully it will be a good one. :)

17/f
Well, I didn't look through this whole thread but I didn't see many people from northen WI. I'm from the Wausau area and quite frequently go down to Madison. I may be moving there within the summer.

I used to live in Marshfield. Definitely better down here! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.