Roll call - Wisconsin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I used to be East Side as well until a month ago when I moved back to the North Shore.
Taking a year off from UWM. phew!

Hey im Don.. I live on the border of milwaukee/various suburbs and im 17.
aimname: Fruitkill
(no it doesn't mean what you think it does)
[ 07 February 2003: Message edited by: OiOi ]

Jeff Here...
Loving the E life since 97
Just Moved to Menomonee Falls from Boston MA
Looking to party :)
Email open ;)

Originally posted by Sae:

Well finally the Eastsiders are starting to come out... I live right on Oakland ave. across the street and down the block from Open Pantry...
Hopefully I'll start seeing some peeps at these 21+ events since i just picked up a semi-good fake...
but yeah my name is Bill, 20, and I go to school at UW-Milwaukee...
aim: ravewithholland
hit me up and lets jam to some good techno!

I LIVED across the street and down the block from open pantry too. In the house that has some purple and green on it. 3325 N. Oakland I think.

Name: Anthony S.
Aim: neotenic10
Yahoo! IM: neTony132
MSN: [email protected]
Interests: Music, Movies (especially anime,) Hallucinogens, and most kinds of larceny. =P

Name: Larry
Aim: inimica1
Interests: clubs, partys, raves, pills...
18.gif

I'm from waukesha too, i wanted to talk to some people from around here. send me a message

Waukesha!

Hey man, how are ya? Where in Waukesha are you? Nothing specific, just curious. I'm by the Hardee's downtown.

How are your pills here?

Anyway hit me up sometime.

yahoo - mrsaltypretzel
aol - mrsaltypretzel78 <--- not on AOL much.

or just e-mail me! [email protected]

Later man
Bill

Over 300 vinyl for sale, cheap!

SPAM REMOVED

MEMBER ENTERED INTO CLAWS SYSTEM

Last edited by a moderator:
I am 21/m and I go to UW- whitewater (between madison and milwaukee) and in the summers I return home to madison. I'm always up for meeting new people, trying new things but that doesn't happen too much in whitewater :\ . My hobbies are philosophy, music (all types) and of course drugs 8)

My email is [email protected] and AIM is golde2456, anybody feel free to drop me a line.

shakesphere said:
Originally posted by Sae:

Well finally the Eastsiders are starting to come out... I live right on Oakland ave. across the street and down the block from Open Pantry...
Hopefully I'll start seeing some peeps at these 21+ events since i just picked up a semi-good fake...
but yeah my name is Bill, 20, and I go to school at UW-Milwaukee...
aim: ravewithholland
hit me up and lets jam to some good techno!

I LIVED across the street and down the block from open pantry too. In the house that has some purple and green on it. 3325 N. Oakland I think.

Both of you peoples - I live like 2 blocks from you then. One of my good friends live on Oakland right on the side Open Pantry is on. Fuckin crazy...

I wouldn't doubt I've seen you before and didn't even know it.

No way you are from my state! ahhhhh!!

Just kidding - Sheboygan is a ways from me, but you should be in contact if you visit near here.

Status
Not open for further replies.