Roll call - Wisconsin

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah in Marathon county there are never any good parties, and availability of all substances are scarce. I really hope I move down :)

rolleover said:
im from milwaukee also...n/e side but on the eastside alot(i bounce at a certain LOUNGE on north ave..below beans an barley)you think you guys have age on here,i'm 34(but don't look or act it,i still party like i always have)...also sexkitten(my GF) hails from milwaukee also...same address as me...so pm me or her if someone wants to chat,kick it or whatever...rolleover
haha, i've seen you and you've seen me then. :) I go there quite a bit. Also, one of your coworkers is horrible in bed, if you wanna know the details... lol.

Now can someone tell me why this is all the way back on page 3? WI REPRAZENT!!! =D

hey, i'm another marathon county reject. it's comforting to know that there's at least one other person on these boards that's stuck in wausau right now. send me an e-mail if you're bored and want to party. lattrommi@yahoo

what up peeps? i lived in waukesha for about 6 months.. i have alot of friends down there still and stop down everyother region for varous reasons! hit me up! lemme know of a good party!

AIM R32 speed freak

I guess I'm the only Wisconsinite that lives down south in KENOSHA.

Whats up with the public transportation? I'm trying to get to Green Bay without a car and there is nothing wtf??

^Haha, I'm gonna have to stop down by Superb one of these days. But it can't be until I have some cash cuz I always end up wanting to buy something there... :D

Elliot
Milwaukee - east side, brady st. area

just lookin for some new friends to party with

OutOnTheVeranda said:
Are you guys having a Halloween riot in Madison this year?

shit i wish man. i missed the first one by an hour! i really regret those words: "heyyyyy mannnnggggg mayb e weee shoulllld roll ouT"

Halloween on State St. really hasnt been the same since all the cops started getting cautious. now you have to look out for horse shit everywhere.

I just played a party up there in Plymouth, it was fun as hell, my whole music crew, with the exception of the_witchdoktor, is from Sheboygan . . . I'm a be up there for a week on my way to the twin cities, maybe I'll meet/see some of you then :D

im familiar w/ a few waukesa ppl... any of those ppl familiar w/ Glenbulah*?? chances r if u do, u know me! haha

damn i never saw this thread but hadnt really looked yet either.
im in the 'burbs of milwaukee.

Hey I am still on the Eastside of Milwaukee Message me if anyone is near and knows of something going on.

I live in Green Bay.

I also visit the eastside of Milwaukee as much as possible.

Sounds cool if you want let me know when you come back down maybe we could party it up

I'll actually be down in Milwaukee next week Thursday-Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.