Roll Call - North Carolina

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah so uhh.. is anyone from the mountains then???
i've seen a few before on this board.. a long time ago.. maybe some other ppl from asheville or surrounding areas????
jungle is definately the rockin' thing here.

Student at Duke University...
Im from Cincinnati OH and the scene around here is decent, but my first year at Duke I couldnt find ANY scene...
Please someone IM me at AlphaOmegIV and let me know whats up :) I cant stand being without a community to dance and party with for a long time and I am not looking to repeat that this comming year.
Anyway hope to hear from some of you all soon...

After a VERY long break, I have returned from the dead. Rolldaddy has returned to bluelight, ready to take the party world by storm :) Rockwell representin' Serving your backwoods raving needs for over 4 years.
Founding member of the CRC. Not that anyone remembers that, but it was fun while it lasted.

the CRC.. WHAT!!!
one time inside selector....make some noise for the CRC!!!
noise noise noise!!!!
:D
~Likwid

just had to say "PEACE" to all those i've met. i'm leavin NC for Seattle tomorrow.....
thanx for all the fun!!
~fisch

I live in Indian Beach, which is near Swansboro.
Just moved here in April.
I saw a sign at my local dinky post office that was for an informational session for parents and teens about "rave parties" and ecstasy. Teehee.
Jen

Anyone going to Micro\BabyAnne at Mythos in Charlotte........I'm going and I've got space if anyone needs a ride and is on the way from Greensboro.
Aug 30.........hot chicks please apply at my AOL Instant Messenger below

yeah, so thanx for saying bye before ya left, jiz.
:p drop me a line, huh?
~fisch

Hi NCTexan!!! How the hell are ya'? :)
Forgive my ignorance but what protest are you taking about?

Anyone from the great town of Boone/AppState. .
I feel like I'm the only party kid here..
plur

Hey Static, I go to ASU as well and yes, there are others of us out there. We're just kind of hiding in the woods wondering if it's safe to come out or if we're going to get attacked by all the hippies. LoL. Look for me around campus, I'm the one wearing purple tinted sunglasses all the time. You should see all the weird looks I get. Oh well, that just makes me want to wear them even more. See you around!
Jenna
[ 08 September 2002: Message edited by: DaytimeDreamin ]

Well...I'll keep an eye out. If you see a hid with spikey black hair, black rubber bracelets, sparse pieces of kandy, and a variety of nifty wide leg pants...thats me. I'm in Watauga, so most my time is spent here on West Side.
If you'll come out of hiding, we can share the weird looks together. :)
plur

Status
Not open for further replies.