Roll Call - North Carolina

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey y'all
just moved here from working in AK for the summer (been moving around a bunch). anybody in wilmington? any advice on what to do in wilmington? good music? luscious greenery?

nudemonkei said:
Raleigh is not the triad area, it's the triangle (raleigh, durham, chapel hill), the triad respectively is W-S, Greensboro and High Point

Drunken shout from Cary (soon to outgrow and take over raleigh)

~Monk

Forgive me, "The Triangle" just doesn't do it for me... But you are right. As for Cary,NC taking over Raleigh, not so sure lol. Do you know a Johnathan Schroer, teaches chess at Montessori, some priavte school in Cary?

What substance do you speak of NHB? Booze??

Oh but anyways, back from vacation and just checking into Roll Call!
Black Bravado, Egg of BC, Q of AK, 10 wraps, and the open road. That's the pirates life for me, arggggh!

EDIT: Failface, interesting name btw, one suggestion, find someone at UNCW or else you will be bored out of your mind until summer.

4EverTweakin said:
What substance do you speak of NHB? Booze??

I was talking about craving opiates, the doctor gave me a rather generous dosage of xanax also so thats been holding me over as far as getting wasted as of lately. Also helped me come down from this "white chick" I ran into sunday. All I can say about that is wow! Hope everyones week turns out well

sup sons? i changed my name from dream39 because i kept getting errors on the logins after i updated my email.

greensboro, nc here whos where and whats up. geeker tweakers what the fuck, crack and coke has taken over this damn place

I'm in the triangle too. I just moved here and don't know anybody, heh.

whats the scene like here?

I think a few pages back 4everTweakin says the triangle is good for hallucinogens, but aside from that I dunno. I'm about 20-30 minutes west of Charlotte and I think the story here is the same as what dementedgoat says for Greensboro. A life time supply of uppers at hand for the taking but unfortunately the opiates don't come that easy.

haha no actually see i was saying theres fuckloads of coke and weed and from what i understand quite moderate amounts of opiates but no tweak its like everyones afraid of it if you can even get them to talk about it. i mean afraid not like busted im talkin they will snort a line of coke and come up and start talking about how bad meth is and well i find myself to enjoy the opposite... thus the dilema

oh word. from what i hear meth is easy to pick up around here. i think the only way crack could be harder to get is if they legalized and actually made you walk IN the store to buy it.

interesting very interesting and yea it probably would be a bit of a pain for some people if we had to go all the way in the store just to get the shit

Welcome to BL man and I hope you hav better luck with finding what you need in NC than I do sometimes lol.

Hey NHMfighter - yeah, thanks ... being new to the scene and area haven't started looking yet but hopefully I'll find what I need. It's a pretty big area ... and seems to be a pretty hopping place.

Status
Not open for further replies.