Roll Call - North Carolina

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^dont make me lay the smackdown on u in this forum. Dont ask for hook ups. You dont have any freakin clue who is watchin this board. ALWAYS keep that in mind!
~Likwid

WooHoo, Looks like i'll be throwing my first party in NC, prob at the start of 2003. I just to NC about 3 months ago. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for what city in the triad to throw it, also I was wondering what are some good idea's on venue's. I've got a couple virgin venue's already in mind, but i'm still working things out. If all goes well, i'm gonna be DJ Ruckus from London, Ontario down here to rip up some hard fuckin house. He's my buddy from back in the day. He spin's off the chain set's, and he is a hell of a nice guy also. any suggestions would be appreciated....thanx.

doh! My friends and I are hosting a party at The Edge on July 4th. Who is playing at the beach party?

k my 2 cents --- RALEIGH repersenting right here!!! dnb kicks ass nc sux!! but we can party =]

oh yeah. how did I forget that so soon? 27 with the memory of a senior citizen.

definitly going on tha 4th!!!! would luv 2 meet some of u all there. my girlfriend, me, and a couple buddies r going to One Nation 2 in NYC on tha 3rd, Myrtle on tha 4th, then back 2 Buzz (D.C.) on tha 5th.
n-y one partied @ the Afterdeck before? its one of my fav venues. small, but tight!! let me know who's down to meet up [email protected]

afterdecks is a great venue. I've spun there before. It gets hot as fuck during the summer considering its outside but its diffently a nice place.
~Likwid

Damn I wanna go to one nation...and buzz on the 5th, but my frienz have class and won't go :(
*Meg
Anyone goin' to Hybrid?

Buzz is gonna be live and uncut on the 5th. Max Graham, Jimmy Van M, and Scott Henry....DAAAAMMMNNN!!! madness.

yo cobalt...you are a fuckin maniac!! i thought i was with the distances i drive..but that shit youre talkin bout is pure madness......fuck yeah dude!!! i would probably be doin the same thing if i wasnt goin to texas for a huge festival after the 4th.....we will have to catch up in myrtle for sure :)
[ 27 June 2002: Message edited by: NCTexan ]

What's the info on the Afterdeck party? I've called there a few times but I never get an answer.
I'm planning on being there...Acosta is one of my favorites and I've never seen him in person before.

^^^^check it out.... i put up a new thread on the board about "Soul Tracers", tha Myrtle party.
and NC, well, gonna have to bitch out on one of those nights. funds r low, and a few friends r coming from Kentucky and SC on the 4th....won't see new york. last year we went to Detroit to see Bad Boy Bill and Oakey, then drove on tha 4th into tha afterdeck to see Keoki and Christopher Lawernce.
like i put in the otha thread, we might have a couple spots for willing gas money takers :) let me know [email protected] [email protected]
peace!!
~fisch

Anyone have any information on Hybrid on July 19th (I think). I've heard about it numerous times from friends, but never seen anything on it.
*Meg

Hey all... just moved to the lovely beachside town of Wilmington, NC....
Is there shit to do in this town (you know what I mean!!!)

Little club specializing in breaks in Gastonia, NC called the studio (represent)
Also representing "rollerboy" off nethead records, a Charlotte Artist. (lofi breaks, ambient type chill shit, basically just electronic "whatever")
email him at [email protected]
or hear his first track (kandyphlip) at
www.mp3.com/rollerboy.
(fine without you) will be released next week on his website.

Status
Not open for further replies.