Roll Call - North Carolina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swansboro? Damn. The first time I ever had boiled peanuts, they came from Swansboro. Anyway, the Bomb Shelter parties are hosted by Bill, one of the owners of The Office. I think he just rents the warehouse space or something. I don't know if it's going to be a regular thing or what. If I get more info, I'll post it. For those who don't know, the Bomb Shelter is a warehouse in downtown Raleigh at the intersection of Hargett and Boylan (behind Five Star).

that isnt billie blaze's warehouse. His warehouse still isnt up. He is having to get some things done to it to get the thumbs up from the fire marshall.
~Likwid

I didn't think Billy got that warehouse opened yet. I think he's being jerked around by the building owner.

Ummmm woah....Did you say Swansboro? You poor thing, I lived there once upon a time.
I'm an ex North Carolinian, does that count? ;)
Actually I just stopped in to say,
atri and FA....I miss you both *muah*
~LP

sure. we can extend this thread to the "I used to be a NCian" crowd too.

hello. i have never heard of the bomb shelter. and i'm in raleigh...thats not cool. Im gonna have to check it out. I wish I could go to sasha and digweed but wednesday is my first day of class dammit!!!!! planet of the drums was tight..i might be headin back out there for oakie is anybody else? north crackalack reprazent

I dunno if I'm gonna go to Oakenfold. POTD was rediculously crowded and it was no less than 10 thousand degrees in the venue. I don't know how the dj's survived upstairs in all that heat. I'm sure they'll oversell the venue again when Oakenfold comes to try and break even. It's obvious when it's all about the money and not the welfare of the people. :(

i spent 5 years @ wrightsville beach/uncw and my god, how i miss it there :) . now i'm in big, obnoxious d.c. where people seem to be truely unfriendly.

Jacksonville (yeah, i know) for 2 more months. then off 2 Seattle!! :)
peace!!

Hey I used to live in Charlotte. I know a lot of people out there. DJ DNA Projekt (retired) is a good friend of mine.
Hey has anyone been to any of the psychedelic trance parties thrown by TOUCH Samadhi? I'm also a psy-trance DJ and am really interested in getting in touch with them.

hey hey little late post but hell im from raleigh i had to say something id rather party in charlotte or myrtle beach any day planet of the drums was all good but to damn hot! last year at the afterdecks kicked this years ass anywho check out the office they are trying to get some good stuff going i met dara there. club oxygen sux theyre not parting antmore, and berkleys cafe raleigh and the edge down in durham if you are this way my 2 cents.most ppl my way r dnb headz!

UNCW here...party hard (yeah right) in good ol' wilmington
Trollin Beans...someone else from Wilmington! gimme a holla sometime at [email protected], maybe we could party together!

Raleigh here.
Sticky!!!!!!! I'm soooo sorry for not calling you back yet. I don't know what the hell is wrong with me. I'd say that I have been too busy but that's a shitty excuse. I miss you!
Our computer broke about 2 months ago and we finally got a new one last week. Everything's back to normal now. I'll call you tomorrow night.
Hi to NCTexan, Jizz and Alykitty
So...what has everyone been up to?

hi moon. Charlotte here. Did you go out this past weekend? I made a trip up to Raleigh. :)
thanks for the support Wendy :D
[ 03 June 2002: Message edited by: Jody ]

Hi Jody. Nice to meet ya' :)
I went out Saturday night to a shitty little college bar with a bunch of friends. It was dollar night and we were all poor so that's why we ended up there. Kinda' like a tradition now.
I'm sure we'll be meeting up at some point. See ya' on the board :)

dollar night. losing the game on dollar night is an impossiblity. some people require gormet beverages to get sideways, not I. not even old milwaukee's best
oops, I can't even spell sober.
[ 04 June 2002: Message edited by: Jody ]

sorry. i will dissappear now ...
[ 10 June 2002: Message edited by: Liquid69Raver ]
[ 10 June 2002: Message edited by: PsYcHaDeLiC_FX ]

Status
Not open for further replies.