Roll Call - North Carolina

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThinkPositive

Bluelighter
North Carolina Bluelight Roll Call!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just thought there should be one for NC.......plus I just moved here from up north and I'm the new kid in town (Greensboro).......peace

damn, NC is standing 3 deep so far. prepare for global conquest.

yeah i knew the scene was not so good here, but i didn't know it was this dead,lol. =))))) Maybe there are good things yet to come.

there are ALOT of NC blers. Many of whom prolly wont reply though cause there ingoneato ;)
~likwid

I used to say things that matter...now I just sit on my duff in Raleigh.

the unsung artist has arrived. Where have you been Sticky?

I'm not from NC, but close to it. I frequent Ashe-Vegas and Boone. :)
Starshine, anything good comin' up in A Town anytime soon? I know AK and Dara are in NC SOMEWHERE on May 17th. Anyone know the location?
*Meg

hey Beti. The party you heard about is at Mythos in Charlotte.
Planet of the Drums
You should find everything that you need in that link. Hope to see you there.
Jody

dnb is not my favorite either but we all must support each other. no one genre is strong enough to make it alone here in glorious North Carolina. This NC BL rollcall is quite a success story. I think at least 5 of the posts are mine.
[ 09 May 2002: Message edited by: Jody ]

damn Sticky. your dog die? you used to be a smartass and now you are an angel of death. I hope everything is ok with you mang.

Steppin Up In Hickory NC been here 2 years from Gainesville FL,dont read the boards alot niow since not much here for NC,However we could change that if we want =)

Status
Not open for further replies.