• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Roll Call Everyone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bump
smile.gif

For all the new bluelighters out there.
------------------
"I expect to pass through this life but once, if therefore, there be any kindness I can show or any good thing I can do for any fellow being or living creature, let me do it now.... as I shall not pass this way again".
*SMOOOOOCH*

bump
smile.gif

For all the new bluelighters out there.
------------------
"I expect to pass through this life but once, if therefore, there be any kindness I can show or any good thing I can do for any fellow being or living creature, let me do it now.... as I shall not pass this way again".
*SMOOOOOCH*

Cherries is the voice and ears of all who live in our abode. Mike (me) (UK), Helen (UK), Pedro (Portugal), Andy (UK) & Alex (SA). We started taking pills around 4 months ago now, its amazing. After the first pill, my attitude has changed. If I never take another pill, I can certainly say that I have gained from the experience. It really opened me up. I never used to like listening to "Dance" music at home before. But now, I love it, because it takes me to those parties, and I get the same happy feeling that I get there.
This site is invaluable. We have all educated ourselves to the point where we are now very confident in our pill taking. If it weren't for this site, I wouldn't have bought my pill tester. No risks.
Best pills - VW's very very good, very loved up.
...nice to meet you all...

Hey everyone! (BUMP)!!!
I'm Matt from Essex - UK and I discovered the wonder of E a few mounths ago now - damn the're tasty
Not much of a raver, more of a mind explorer (there's quite a bit to explore with E).
I'm also pretty keen to hunt down some shrooms this year to further my explorations
I like my music in the form of prog. rock - in particular Pink Floyd, The Verve, Jimi Hendrix, The Doors, etc......way to many to list!!!!
See Ya

Hey everyone! (BUMP)!!!
I'm Matt from Essex - UK and I discovered the wonder of E a few mounths ago now - damn the're tasty
Not much of a raver, more of a mind explorer (there's quite a bit to explore with E).
I'm also pretty keen to hunt down some shrooms this year to further my explorations
I like my music in the form of prog. rock - in particular Pink Floyd, The Verve, Jimi Hendrix, The Doors, etc......way to many to list!!!!
See Ya

I am Jabber from Atlanta. 30/m/computer tech
Friends brought me in this past March (thank God for Funkalicious Friends). Rolled total of 3 times (house parties) and one bunk night (happened to be the party I was throwing ... what luck). God I hate DXM. Anyway....loving the board and hope to see many of you at FF2 in Atlanta. (My first public roll by the way).

hi kids, my name is Darby...i'm a 22 yr old gay male in Tampa..(just had a b-day) and have been into the rave scene since I was 16 or so...i have rolled more times then I can remember, had some of the best times, and worst times of my life on E...but that's another story
I used to post on the old bluelight page...just came back recently, I don't know what took me so long..
anyway, I'm a house head, but have a secret passion for drum n base... i'm glad to be back
wink.gif

hi kids, my name is Darby...i'm a 22 yr old gay male in Tampa..(just had a b-day) and have been into the rave scene since I was 16 or so...i have rolled more times then I can remember, had some of the best times, and worst times of my life on E...but that's another story
I used to post on the old bluelight page...just came back recently, I don't know what took me so long..
anyway, I'm a house head, but have a secret passion for drum n base... i'm glad to be back
wink.gif

Hey everyone! My name is Mike, and I'm 18 and from outside of Philly (like 25 minutes.) I started going to partys and rolling about 6 months ago. I like Trance, Hardcore, Booty house ect...but my fav is Happy Hardcore (anabolic frolic.) Best roll- chinese stars

Hey everyone! My name is Mike, and I'm 18 and from outside of Philly (like 25 minutes.) I started going to partys and rolling about 6 months ago. I like Trance, Hardcore, Booty house ect...but my fav is Happy Hardcore (anabolic frolic.) Best roll- chinese stars

my name is Chris I'm 20 and live in NE Tennessee, rolling has just started to blow up here but I've been rolling since it first started to grow in this area about a yr and a half ago. I love any type of music that you can dance your ass off to. Some of my favorite pills are X-files, Tulips, double stack ninja stars, and Budhas. The worst roll I ever eat was called a gator.

my name is Chris I'm 20 and live in NE Tennessee, rolling has just started to blow up here but I've been rolling since it first started to grow in this area about a yr and a half ago. I love any type of music that you can dance your ass off to. Some of my favorite pills are X-files, Tulips, double stack ninja stars, and Budhas. The worst roll I ever eat was called a gator.

Lessee...
I'm a 19 y/o male from Columbus, OH. I work as a customer support slave and plan on going to college sometime next year. My first party was Future Flashback in april '99, and my first time rolling was halloween of '99. I enjoy going to raves, dj'ing, etc. I have a pretty boring life which pretty much consists of going to work, sleeping, and moderating bluelight. Hooray!

My name's Heather, and I'm from just north of Philly....frequenting Shampoo and random small raves around Wilmington Delaware. Oh yes, and I have been on one fun trip to see Lazer Floyd, The Wall 2000 at the Fells Planetarium (highly recommended). I don't do any other drugs besides E and a little weed. Currently I'm at U of Delaware....my first rave I went to was about a year ago, and I've been rolling ever since about once a month, sometimes less.
I love love love trance and could dance my ass off all night, every night if I could
smile.gif

I really don't know how I fell upon BL....it remains a mystery to me.
Fave pill I ever dropped: X-Files (I noticed a trend in these posts...damn there must have been a fine batch going around).
Love to roll with GlowingTyBud because we never knew we were closet rollers until one random conversation on IM....who knew?
Because of BL, I have met Squeaks, RaverGrrrl, Kasper, Becca, and Nickiestardust. Can't wait to meet the rest of you, if I ever do, because I haven't run into a BLer yet whom I haven't liked.
The name? Sigma Kappa is my sorority. I love my sisters, and I'll be one for life.
Email me if you like, at [email protected]
lots of hugs,
SigK

hey everyone,
Im new here so i figured id participate in the roll call...
I am a 18 year old sophmore at BU and living in Boston, MA
I started rolling about a year ago and have gotten into the music scene bc of it- my roomie is a little tired of hearing my "bump-bump" music, as she calls is
My favorite pill of the year was definitley half moons(NY-AUG) and i am also a pothead but E is by far my favorite drug, if it werent so damn expensive.there are many drugs i still want to try, although i dotn think it can get better that E...
I found this site by looking for pill reports and im glad i did, its been quite helpful and just overall interesting...
alright, well i guess thats it

hey fellow Bl's, the names Q-tip from West Hartford CT. I work full time as an asset manager/assistant for a large company in the state. I also attend college at central conn. state university at night, and i dabble in part time work as a waitor at a restaurant. I started rolling in the summer of 99' and started doing it more frequently once i transfered from a college in NH to here in CT back in february. My fav. roll has to be mitsubishi double stacks from back in march. I hit the clubs on the weekends down in Htfd. and ive only been to one rave so far, going to "Meant to Be" in MA though. found this site when i stuck in an E search on my comp. and stumbbled across the pill reports section which lead me to here somehow, just started frequenting this site alot in the past 2 weeks (at work, hahah). thats my story.
------------------
"Rollin, Rollin, Rollin, keep them ravers rollin, keep them ravers rollin,
all night....."
- Keep dancin'- P.L.U.R. - Q-Tip

my name is abieda, i'm an 18 year old female going to college in eastern PA. i've been rolling for almost a year now, and smoking weed for over two. i listen to all kinds of music, and i am friendly and easy going. anyone in or near philly or allentown, pa feel free to email me ([email protected])

Heya, my names Rich and i live in Wales UK, and im a comp/sci student. I started doing e about 4 months ago and I found BL about a week ago, after someone told me about the pill reports database so im another newbie =].
Music wise i love hard house, progressive (Sahsa is GOD) and more recently techno(last sat. at mazzo in amsterdam got me hooked =] )
Mitsis bought in stoke(jul 2k) the happyiest, chattiest, huggiest pills ive had.
Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.