• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Roll Call Everyone...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jase

Bluelight Crew
Lots of new faces. Thought it would be nice for everyone to introduce themselves.
I'm 21 male living in Wales, UK.
I'm a full time computer programmer and part time bluelight admin
smile.gif
. I have been rolling (or "getting of my head" - UK Slang) for about a year.
I'm a bit of a trance head, not too keen on the extremely epic stuff (Ecstasy does make you much more receptive to it though), particularly like the German Trance meets techno sound as well as Hard & Psy Trance.
Favourite pill of the year would have to be those Double Stacked Mitsubishi Turbos. (Feb) I also like shrooms, speed and obviously I'm a pot head.
Where are you all from?
Oh, and I'm also a bit interested in how you all found this board. - I found the old one on ecstasy.org and created this one, cos the old one started going on a bit of a weird trip.
Jase.

Hey everyone...
My name is Ken, i am 23 and live in Columbus, Ohio and i am a claims analyst at a health insurance company (that's where i am at now
smile.gif
)
i found the board from the old board, i think i just type ecstasy in the search engine and click on it and it didn't firewall me at work so i stuck with it - good thing, it kickass !!
my favorite bean this year was probably the double stacked mitsubishi's at the Red Circuit Party here in Columbus.
I really love hard house music and the typical gay club music, trance, basically all types of music.
well gotta jet now..
plur

Hi everyone. I'm 22 and living in Pittburgh, but I'm originally from Puerto Rico. I've been rolling for about eight months, I think. But I started to go to alot more parties about five months ago. I love all sorts of music and love meeting people. I found this sight by just looking for info on X and I've been enjoying it ever since. I think this is a great way to meet people and learn new things about what we are all into. Everyone here is extremely cool. Some of my favorite pills have been X-files and Telletubbies. But I'm going to try some Mitsubushi this weekend to celebrate Halloween.
Peace and Love out to all and UR
smile.gif

First, I would like to thank you for creating this board. I found it at work this summer through a post on the forum at MDMA Clearinghouse. I've been rolling for a couple years now, and do, or have done, every drug out there (still looking for Nexus and DMT). However, I do everything, including rolling, in moderation. I don't do acid anymore though, in my opinion it's the worste drug for you. I am 21 and go to a University in Southern Va, and am an accounting major. I know, real boring shit, huh. E is by far my favorite drug, and recently I aquired the bomb shit from Amsterdamn, tulips. Ain't nothing better. Listen to all types of music, don't go to raves, but might try Sting pretty soon. I am in my schools computer lab right now, waiting for my group to do a real boring cost accouting project. Gotta go, peace, head

First, I would like to thank you for creating this board. I found it at work this summer through a post on the forum at MDMA Clearinghouse. I've been rolling for a couple years now, and do, or have done, every drug out there (still looking for Nexus and DMT). However, I do everything, including rolling, in moderation. I don't do acid anymore though, in my opinion it's the worste drug for you. I am 21 and go to a University in Southern Va, and am an accounting major. I know, real boring shit, huh. E is by far my favorite drug, and recently I aquired the bomb shit from Amsterdamn, tulips. Ain't nothing better. Listen to all types of music, don't go to raves, but might try Sting pretty soon. I am in my schools computer lab right now, waiting for my group to do a real boring cost accouting project. Gotta go, peace, head

Herro! My DJ name is Boppity. I've been spinning for 1.5 years now. I spin Deep/Hard House and Hard/Psy-Goa Trance. I live in a suburb of Detroit, Michigan. I'm 26 years old, been raving for 3 years now and just started rolling in August.
I found this site through ecstasy.org and as a direct result I've made several very cool friends in Michigan and Tourette has been my guiding light when it comes to my MDMA education. You da man!
I'm a senior administrative assistant at a consulting firm in downtown Detroit and I'm everybody's friend.
smile.gif

Nice idea jase...I too noticed a LOT of new folks.
smile.gif

PLUR,
Boppity
PS - Oh yeah! I also smoke pot occasionally and I plan on taking acid for the first time in a week at a party in Chicago. I hope it goes well!

Hey, I'm 21 years old and a student in Denver, CO. This rolling thing is new to me but I came here to get all the information I could. This site is great, and I've only been on it a couple of times. I can tell it'll be a great place to converse with my fellow brethren and find out what's going on with the scene. Thanks for the opportunity guys.
CrshNburn

hey! good work on this site and the upkeep, it's a great great thing. pretty spiffy looking too!
smile.gif

i'm in boston ma, usa, i'm 29, i'm a full time computer programmer (c/c++), i play bass in a band and i live with my g/f of 10 years.
i don't roll much (once every few months) but i love the good vibes of this place and you people. i have friends who roll a lot and don't have internet access, so i mostly use this site to spread the word on what's bad and try and keep them safe.
I like trance but mostly only hear it when i'm out (i'm hoping to build an mp3 library to fix that). besides that i like a lot of stuff, some rock, some rap, and lots of jazz (esp bop,cool, and acid).
and that's that. oh yeah i also have an unnatural love for old cars and working on them
peace
chewy

hello
smile.gif

I'm 29 (though I must not look my age, as I still usually get carded wherever I go!), female, live near philadelphia, pennsylvania and work as a technical writer. yes, I write those manuals you just toss aside w/o ever reading!
music-wise, I have been involved in the "scene" since its early years in the USA (early 90s). heck, I was one of the first djs on the college radio circuit to play moby's "go" - woo hoo!
I've always been loving up the music, but it was just this past spring that I tried e for the very first time. I do it on average once a month and have had mostly very positive experiences now that I've gotten the hang of it
smile.gif
I had only ever smoked a bit of weed prior to this, so no other drug experience to speak of (except of course N2O, which I looooove, w/ or w/o a bean to accompany it).
I prefer house rolling to being out at a club, but now that my girlfriend finally turned 21, the balance might shift a bit...
I love all kinds of music - britpop, indie rock, ethereal, gothic, ambient, trance, house, electro, industrial, and even a bit of the old school rave/techno stuff ("injected w/ a poison" anyone?
smile.gif
)
I found the bluelight board via search engines (looking for info on MDMA, natch), and have really learned a great deal from reading everyone's posts. I especially love hearing about people's experiences!
ok, I'll stop there because I'm feeling like a contestant on the dating game
wink.gif

PLUR
vertigo

Hi! I just discovered you guys last week while surfing for e info - I only have access at work and they have Surfblock so its hard to get any good info on drugs. I am way older than most of you guys - 40! I'm an actor and writer so of course I have a day job (currently and ironically at a law firm). I've been smoking dope for years but just discovered e and it has changed my life! I don't go to clubs too often because I get the sense everybody is waiting for me to bust them, which is really too bad because I love the music, lights and energy! My drug use definately has a spiritual side, but I do love just being overwhelmed with the sensory overload of the clubs. Anyway this is dragging on and I have to go to rehearsal (got a show opening Saturday!), but I would like to say thanks to everyone who has taken the time to answer my basic (ignorant?) questions. You are all beautiful!

Hi,
Im 19 year old male, I live in UK (portsmouth).
Im a student, been rolling for 3 1/2 years (2 1/2 regularly).
Love clubbing, go every weekend, always roll!
preffered music is trance and hard house.
PS not really a new member, just resigned up. Been on the board for 8 months now.
[This message has been edited by king caner (edited 28 October 1999).]

me= my name is graeme and i'm 22 yrs old. i'm in my last year of media studies at carleton university in ottawa, ontario, canada. i rolled for the 1st time this summer (at woodstock actually). i'm still just getting into the music, but trance is definately my favourite genre. i found this site through yahoo (i think i was just trying to find some real info on e, instead of all that pta, war on drugs bullshit). i only roll about once a month, aiming for a little balance in my life. probably the best pill i've tried (haven't tried that many) would be warner brothers, outta montreal, this august. could have been the atmosphere though (awesome night, great friends, killer dj's, outdoors under the stars,and tons of good vibe)
ps. as you can tell, my posts usually end up going on and on!!!!
------------------
And the end of all our exploring/Will be to arrive where we started
/And to know the place for the first time.
-T.S. Eliot

Hello, this is a good idea, getting everyone to meet everyone else!
Well I am a 20 year old college student in Gainesville FL. Female. I found out about the joys of rolling only a year ago, but never did try it until about 2 months ago. and I loved it of course!
I really don't like to do any drugs at all, I've never done anything else but occasionally smoke pot, and now E, that's why it tool me so long to do it. But I was always around everyone else doing it, and they looked like they were having such a good time, and they would tell me 'Oh you have to try, it's so fun" that I had to try it. I gave into the peer pressure, but I'm glad I did.
I found this site about 2 months ago, after my first roll, I was looking on educationg myself about ecstasy and it's effects on the body and brain. I want to know exactly what I'm doing to myself, and this site and erowid and ecstasy.org have helped so much.
I love the fact that everyone on here is so friendly and don't hesistate to answer any question, no matter how trivial it may be. I have recommended this site to alot of my friends in hope that they'll educate themselves too. I believe if you use E responsibly then you can have the most fun possible.
Ok I've written a novel here, so goodbye to everyone!!!

Hello
My name is John "darkstar"
29 yrs old
Live in Philly
Best Pill's For 99 so far are"in my opinion"
1.toyota's
2.x-files
3.The great powder of the MOLLY..
Love the new board.
I work as a network admin in a co. outside of Philly..
Luv Ya's
p.l.u.r

Hello Everyone!!
wink.gif

My name iz Dave, I'm 28 and I live in Gainesville, Florida. I have been ROLLing about for almost a year now, and don't see much in the lines of stopping anytime soon. I am originally from Orlando, was in the club scene in the late 80's and early 90's, but had to take some time out due to some illegal antics that I pulled in '92. Now that I am back on my feet I am enjoying the change that I have found in the club scene, and let me tell you, it iz quite a change.
I found out about the old website from a friend who iz also a Bluelighter, ALKAMIST, and from there it iz history. I have met quite a few other Bluelighter's, such az Alkamist, Kara, X-calibuur, Chalice, Raverdad, TAC, Carlos, Bean Geek, X raver chic, Sasha, and others that I can't seem to think of right off the bat. I think this iz a good way for all of us to get to know each other and to have the opportunity to hang out.
smile.gif

Keep it alive, Jase!
biggrin.gif

------------------
I dont do drugz, DRUGZ DO ME!!
CAUTION!!! Brain Cellz are addicting!
I am on my reserve brain cellz, and I intend on killing them off next weekend!
[This message has been edited by ravErdavE (edited 28 October 1999).]

why hello there.
My name is Ger i'm a 20 yr old intern in a
company in NYC.
I'm Irish.
I found the board thru a link to the old old(.net methinks it woz)
board from club nyc. Then i came accross with most people to this one
i usually roll about once a month. Keep up the good work everyone.
PlUr
g

hey everyone Im a 21 years old from Morgantown WV. I rolled for the first time last week and jsut about blew up! Other than E, the only other drug I have ever tried is a little weed. I found this site while looking for info on E. Searched on yahoo for e and here I am now.
Ive been wondering who was opperating this page, now I have the man to thank for my education! Thanks man this is a great page lota facts, and cool people!!
Later from the US of A

A great idea to meet and greet newbies! My name is "Shimmer" and I live in Center City in Philly. I am a teacher here in the city (I sometimes feel that this is a little contradicting on my part; teaching our youth and playing on this board
smile.gif
). I found this site through a search engine. It's an interesting way to read "real life" stories without getting tired of the same old information!

Hi everybody,
My name is Sean, and I live in San Diego, CA, USA. I've been rolling for less than 6 months, but it's safe to say that i'm (unfortunately) mentally addicted to it. Better than nicotine i guess. Anyways, since I haven't rolled much, my best pill so far has been the white clovers i dropped last friday, perhaps it's because i preloaded. I absolutely love e, mostly because it's made my group of friends (who are completely awesome) alot closer than we were. For that reason alone I risk the damage that e does to me. As for music, I listen to almost everything, and not just electronic "everything". Rap, rock, triphop, techno, it doesn't matter to me as long as it's good. That's about it. Take it easy..
PLUR
ampex
------------------
- Maybe I'm a loveboy hooked on an aphrodisiac -

Hey all. My name is Charlie and I'm 18. I live in satellite Beach, Florida. I've been rolling for probably 5 months fairly regular like. I've been on this board maybe a month. This is an awesome board. My favorite bean would have to be a tie between jr. splits(my first roll) and 2x little green men. Oh so tasty. I don't do too many other drugs. Smoke some weed every now and again. Nitrous is always fun. I've only tripped once but am looking forward to the next adventure.Ecstasy is by far my drug of choice. My favorite music is trance. Listen to trance all the time. Anybody else out there in the Sat.Bch. Cocoa, Melbourne area?
------------------
Ecstasy: Proof that God exists and he loves us.

Status
Not open for further replies.