• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Roll Call Everyone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 25 way to close to 26 and started rolling a year ago. I have a degree in architecture w/ CM minor and am practicing in houston. The rave scene seems pretty cool, it's alot better than the slam dancing i did as a young'n, but thier's not to many professionals i've met that are hip to it.
-don't tell the boss man

i am a gay boy in new york city 27
i used to live in San Francisco and MISS WEST COAST RAVES & DRUGS!
i write and sometimes make films and take photographs and i work on the internet
if anyone is in nyc, feel free to msg me!
[email protected]

I'm Goose from Detroit, 20 years old. I work for a graphic arts studio as a systems manager and multimedia designer.
I found BL awhile back, before I started posting in December while searching for information on MDMA on some random search engine.
Check out our Detroit Party Pictures in the pictures section!
------------------
All the drinks are on me? This is my party, I thought everything was for free.

Hello Everybody,
My name is Jennie and I'm 18 yrs. old I live in Waldorf, Md
I heard of this site in a SPIN magazine about a month or so ago.
You all sound really cool!
I have only rolled 2 times, well 3 times, it's the best feeling in the world to me if your talking about drugs. I don't get that much of a chance to go to clubs or raves due to the fact that I have a 1.5 year old daughter
Well, nice talking to you!!!!

Hello Everybody,
I have only rolled 2 times, well 3 times, it's the best feeling in the world to me if your talking about drugs. I don't get that much of a chance to go to clubs or raves due to the fact that I have a 1.5 year old daughter

Hello Everybody,

Hello Everybody,

Hi everyone, my name is Jeff and as you probably allready figured out I'm from NJ, I'm 18 years old, and am currently tattooing and piercing for a living.
The best pills by far are the huge ass molly's that are going around my way, I used to take two or three "good" pills to roll now I just swallow a molly
smile.gif

On top of the E I do K, acid, and weed.
I like to party @ focus in atlantic city, but sometimes I venture into philly for some after hours fun.
Jase, I honestly can't remember how I found this site, but I'm glad I did. Every day I come home from work and check the boards or my mailbox for messages from my BL buddies. It makes me feel like I'm part of something, like a family or something, it's cool that we can all communicate with eachother like this. With the exception of the occasional idiot post you can really feel the plur here.
peace guys,
jeff
------------------
"Dance your cares away,
save your worries for another day,
Let the music play,
down at fraggle rock.."

hi everybody! my name is kelly and i am 19 (almost 20!) years old. i am from san diego, california but i am currently attending school at UC riverside.
i just started rolling this past march and i absolutely love it! i would have to say that my favorite pill, so far, was the lady budda (but i haven't tried very many yet!).
i love all kinds of music, from country and hip-hop to happycore and jungle.
i found this website through ecstacy.org when i was trying to find medical info about rolling before i decided to drop. this board has been really helpful. thank you!

Hi everyone - (()) - sure is nice to meet you all.
I am 27 years old, female, from South Africa, but in London for the next couple of years.
Married, 2 furbabies (cats), and no intention of having children for a looooong time.
I use to do Acid alot, and then XTC came along, and well, that just rulz, as we all know. I love clubbing, I love my husband, my mates everything. Life is just great
smile.gif

If any of you come to London, and need to party, pls mail me, it would be a pleasure showing your around, if you need a place to say, I know tons, basically if you need help with travel, whatever, even just a question about SA or the UK.
[email protected]
peace to you all, and remember,
"HOLD A TRUE FRIEND WITH BOTH YOUR HANDS, we all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere.
You lean on me, and I lean on you, and we will be ok."
Hugs and kisses to all at Bluezone
smile.gif

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

I am 27 years old, female, from South Africa, but in London for the next couple of years.
Married, 2 furbabies (cats), and no intention of having children for a looooong time.
I use to do Acid alot, and then XTC came along, and well, that just rulz, as we all know. I love clubbing, I love my husband, my mates everything. Life is just great
smile.gif

If any of you come to London, and need to party, pls mail me, it would be a pleasure showing your around, if you need a place to say, I know tons, basically if you need help with travel, whatever, even just a question about SA or the UK.
[email protected]
"HOLD A TRUE FRIEND WITH BOTH YOUR HANDS, we all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere.
smile.gif

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

smile.gif

[email protected]
smile.gif

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

So sorry about all the double posts, I had major puter problems, server keeps acting up.
I forgot to say, I found this site by axcident a while back, a mate told me to do a search for something on MDMA, and while surfing, I found bluezone, (Thank goodness, cause I have been happy ever since).
Jase and Skydancer - Thank you
smile.gif

But like I said, sorry for all double posts.

hey
my name is gary... i live in Poughkeepsie NY. i started using BL last October and have been rolling for about 3 years now. i love trance, but have recently found myself less interested in the rave scene for lack of $$$. i find that i dont use Bluelight too much NEmore, but i've found that most of the "older" bluelighters dont really post either. well... that's about it. P*L*U*R
------------------
Lord, what fools these mortals be!
AIM:MentalEx2

My name's Justin. I live in San Diego, ca. I'm a "not-completely jaded old schooler" who just came back to the parties and e after a 7-8 year break. I'm an accountant by day and beer guzzling, sarcasm slinging, friendly dork vegan boy by night.
Ever since camping at EDC I've been really enjoying jungle (putting the tent in front of the d&b stage was definately a mindwashing expierence!)... I'm kinda tired of trance since s.d's overflowing with the stuff, but find that atmosphere & skills are much more important than genre as far as enjoying DJs/ electronica goes. I'm also a firm believer in rolling to OTHER types of music.
Jase mentioned fav. pills and I don't want to answer to hastily on that one - I'm still hoping to find better & better ones. I tend to post pillreports whenever I can, so if that's important to you - check there.
Other than that, I found bluelight via search engines and was just blown away that pill testing kits & pill reports existed so I decided to stick around awhile to try and support what I think is a great resource. Plus reading all the posts gives me something to do other than work during the day...
Thats about it. Maybe I'll see ya.
Oh and I'm one of the only kids in san diego that can not, does not and will not Nordic Trac (but sure as hell likes to floor and watch em.)

My name's Justin. I live in San Diego, ca. I'm a "not-completely jaded old schooler" who just came back to the parties and e after a 7-8 year break. I'm an accountant by day and beer guzzling, sarcasm slinging, friendly dork vegan boy by night.
Ever since camping at EDC I've been really enjoying jungle (putting the tent in front of the d&b stage was definately a mindwashing expierence!)... I'm kinda tired of trance since s.d's overflowing with the stuff, but find that atmosphere & skills are much more important than genre as far as enjoying DJs/ electronica goes. I'm also a firm believer in rolling to OTHER types of music.
Jase mentioned fav. pills and I don't want to answer to hastily on that one - I'm still hoping to find better & better ones. I tend to post pillreports whenever I can, so if that's important to you - check there.
Other than that, I found bluelight via search engines and was just blown away that pill testing kits & pill reports existed so I decided to stick around awhile to try and support what I think is a great resource. Plus reading all the posts gives me something to do other than work during the day...
Thats about it. Maybe I'll see ya.
Oh and I'm one of the only kids in san diego that can not, does not and will not Nordic Trac (but sure as hell likes to floor and watch em.)

My name is Aura and I am 22 years old. I am going to grad school at CSULB in the fall and I am majoring in social work. I live in Huntington Beach, CA, about one mile from the beach (yay!!!)
I listen to trance mostly, but I like funky house and jungle too.
Everytime I go out, I like to look half-candy and half-thug.

My name is Aura and I am 22 years old. I am going to grad school at CSULB in the fall and I am majoring in social work. I live in Huntington Beach, CA, about one mile from the beach (yay!!!)
I listen to trance mostly, but I like funky house and jungle too.
Everytime I go out, I like to look half-candy and half-thug.

I wanted to say sorry that my post posted so many times, dont know why my computer freaked like that. oops :]
*April*
---------
In my opinion its cool to be a Dork.

bump
smile.gif

For all the new bluelighters out there.
------------------
"I expect to pass through this life but once, if therefore, there be any kindness I can show or any good thing I can do for any fellow being or living creature, let me do it now.... as I shall not pass this way again".
*SMOOOOOCH*

Status
Not open for further replies.