• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

ritalin, best method of taking

Status
Not open for further replies.
After trying parachuting (powder wrapped into thin cigarette rolling paper and swallowing the ball), railing (insufflating with a double snuff snorter), sublingual (under the tongue), dipping (rubbed between the lower lip and gum) swallowing (as prescribed) and Plugging (Rectal Enema), My preferred ROA for Ritalin (actually the only I use) is Plugging, hands down.

Just plugged 20mg Novartis Ritalin IR, the 3rd and last of the day. Now at T+0:10 feels just amazing and already kicked in full force.

Theres more factors than bioavailability in routes of administration. Peak blood levels, how quick it reaches said peak, etc.

True. Rectal Bioavailability of Ritalin is extremely high, It onsets immediately (within 5 minutes tops), felt as a intense euphoric rush -- but onset is short. Actually, the shortest of all other ROA methods. However, after this shot-lived onset of action effects, the rush will subside and taper off to a very long-lasting high plasma concentrations and extended half-life... followed by an abrupt comedown crash.

I prefer Plugging because there's no way I get nausea, stomach upsets, bad taste, or cause damage associated with other ROA. Just a "Clean" high. Although the risk of overdosing is high, (knowing one's limits) plugging is very safe, actually, the safest of all.

when I eat more than 20mg one day, I feel very nervous and have to take xanax to clam down.
I heard AFOAF said it will hurt your nose a lot when you smell it.

^ is that a Reference to to ren and stimpy, renz envy? Ooh that's a tongue twister

if you are not going to snort it, save it untill you are ready to..there is no better way to do this...

I pop 2 orally, then I make a few line of 40mg.

Granted, I'm bumping 10-20mg every 40 mins. I'm the weird person who loves drip/taste.

I don't suggest IV.

Also having benzos on hand for the come down is great. I usually take a 2mg Xanax and a 200mg seroquel, and I'm out. No worries of sleepless nights and comedown.

GRANTED, I usually don't do that until I went through half a bottle, lol. Super addictive.

Status
Not open for further replies.