• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Rimming?

I like anal play. I have had the pleasure of a tongue by two partners in my life. I prefer to receive a rimmer after I have showered and not after a long day at work. I prefer to be clean so I can thoroughly enjoy myself and know he isn't going to stop.

Me & my guy do it all the time. Theres nothing wrong with it. & it feels amazing.

morninggloryseed said:
I love giving a rim job to a beautiful girl. I love it as much as eating her out. I guess I have oral fetishes. I have never had a rim job done on me (only fingers and small vibrating toys) but I am told that that will change soon and I will no longer be a rim-job virgin. Yay for MGS. :)

Wow, old thread. No longer a rim-job virgin, :) and I must say that those who think this is dirty are really missing out. Last night my girl ordered me to 'assume the position' on the couch, and she procedded to go to town with me! All I can say, is I never stopped smilling all day at work. So erotic to have one's boypussy eaten out. I of course returned the favor as she used her computerized dildo and ejaculated all over my face, then we fucked the living moonlight out of each other. Good times.

I feel less squeamish if it happens after a shower together. I made a future request for it last night. I am too concerned with hygiene to allow him to lick my arse at the end of a day. Hell, I am still embarrassed after anal sex when there is a bit of poo on his dick. It does NOT bother him. He expects it.

^^ Throughout my years of rimming, I have never encountered "stuff" there. Hmmm....interesting cause either the girls know I will be doing it and they make sure that it is washed or all the girls I go out with don't poo! =D

Having yo' salad tossed means having yo' asshole eaten out with jelly or syrup....I prefer syrup!!

- Chris Rock =D

brucemedical_1876_3936248

^^
now what would be the point of that? If you've actually managed to get your tounge past two rings of muscles, into the sigmoid colon, you're going to taste some poo, no matter how many little fleet sports bottles you use. Thats not a very good way to give a rimjob anyway. There arent really any nerve endings there. If you're forcing your tounge up someone's asshole, it generally means youve got your teeth pressed against their ass, which isn't a good feeling at all.

Just focus on the exterior. The wider the area you incorporate into your tounging, the better it will feel.

Recieving a good rim job is just amazing it feels so good!
I had only experienced it once and when it happened it caught
me by suprise, i was like woah, shes licking my ass! thats kinda wierd.......oooh...ohhh god that feels great!

I would for sure give the next female that comes my way a good lickin by suprise.

hehe my 69th post.

Rimming is under rated. I look forward to the day it is more widely accepted and practiced.

Thank you for your time :D

atlas said:
^^
now what would be the point of that? If you've actually managed to get your tounge past two rings of muscles, into the sigmoid colon, you're going to taste some poo, no matter how many little fleet sports bottles you use. Thats not a very good way to give a rimjob anyway. There arent really any nerve endings there. If you're forcing your tounge up someone's asshole, it generally means youve got your teeth pressed against their ass, which isn't a good feeling at all.

Just focus on the exterior. The wider the area you incorporate into your tounging, the better it will feel.

cleanlyness/godlyness

call me paranoid but I like it to be CLEAN before I go around the back passage.

atlas said:
^^
Thats not a very good way to give a rimjob anyway. There arent really any nerve endings there. If you're forcing your tounge up someone's asshole, it generally means youve got your teeth pressed against their ass, which isn't a good feeling at all.

I love it when she puts her tongue inside me. I also love returning the favor to her. I can honestly say I love eating her ass as much as eating her pussy...maybe even more. It is best when she lays on her tummy, spreads her legs, and I dine as she rubs her clit. Oh, the best of times. Damn, I wish she would get home now, I want some!!!!!!!!

yeah, never done that, like, i dont know, im not really tempted to do it, just not my bag. My ass is a no go zone, and i dont care how good that it might be, thats just the way it is. Im pretty inexperienced with anal play to please her so hey im all open for suggestions if it doesnt involve my mouth going there :p