• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Rimming?

hey lazycat...you don't have a problem...my bf was the same way at first...I think some guys might feel like it's gay to enjoy anything down there...next time just relax and let her explore slowly but remember to relax...btw, if you're rolling I guarantee you'll enjoy it.....

rimming

i think the best way to do it is start slow...kiss and lick around the area lightly and of course pay attention to her kitty...the spot between her kitty and bum is a good place to start...then lick slowly over the area using while making your tougue soft...if she responds well you can make your tougue a little pointier and flick it around...if that gets her going (it does for me) you can dart your toungue in and out....i know that grosses some of you out but I like it.

my g/f is pregnant i stick her hemroids (small ones) back in when i'm rimming her with my toung its fun. she always returns the faver, without the hemroids of course.

It's cool, as long as you know they took a shower and that you warn them to tell you if they're gonig to rip one. Have fun

hell yeah, seriously, if you love someone, you don't care, it doesn't bother me

I am one of the selfish ones. I love to recieve but wouldn't be comfortable giving... Luckily that hasn't been an issue so far!!

Woopi411 said:
my g/f is pregnant i stick her hemroids (small ones) back in when i'm rimming her with my toung its fun. she always returns the faver, without the hemroids of course.

8(

Ummm, somehow this just made me feel really disturbed. Anybody else, or am I just a prude?

I'll be honest... i love the butt-play... i just wish i could meet a girl that wasn't squeemish about it. I love the whole "it's bad" thing, and i think that i like it a lot more than i would like it done because girls are just so much prettier and nicer and cleaner and more beautiful than us guys... i just like to worship the whole female form and go out of my way to see her in the throes of extacy.

what i don't get is people talking about using syrup or something. wtf? this is the LAST thing that would occur to me. it's an anus, not a pancake!

sryup! wtf!

prince albert said:
I'll be honest... i love the butt-play... i just wish i could meet a girl that wasn't squeemish about it.

Are you asking these girls? It seems to me that some girls, if asked while not in exactly the right mood, will be a little squeamish. One example... a girl I was with for a while recently always gave the impression that she was very vanilla about her sexual preferences. Anyhow, we took a shower together one day, and afterwards I just had to go down on her. So I start off teasing her... licking and nibbling her thighs and so on... she starts trying to push herself onto my mouth, but I keep pulling away so I can control what's happening. After a bit of this, she's begging me to lick her pussy, so I start right back at her ass and slowly lick right up to her clit... I noticed that when I licked her ass that she gave this BIG shiver all through her body, so I figured that she liked it and did it again a few times, this time, lifting her up so I could reach... within 2 or 3 minutes, she had the biggest orgasm I've ever seen her have.
Sometimes it's worth just trying 'accidentally' rather than discussing it at great length first.

Hmm..... that makes some good sense nowonmai. I'll have to try your advice sometime and see if it gets a positive reaction!

*bump*

nuttin like a good ol' rim job! :D yes i luv to be rimmed ;) and doin it to sum1 else is def kewl too! but i demand they shower and clean themself well before though! i mean well well! like your soaping it all up and diggin in with your fingers and washing it at least 2-3 times minimum! same applies to myself if im gettin rimmed.

I think it's amazing. If you want to keep it a surprise have a shower together first, this way you're both nice and clean... and no need to do any extra special cleaning, the normal shower routine should do