L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Rimming?

^^^
agreed

also, fingers up ass with long nails just seems like a recipe for disaster.

don't forget your nail brush to scrub out the poo.

I like some kissing and teasing around that area a lot....but no direct tongue on asshole action...that just feels too creepy to me.

as a straight boy... well, i don't even enjoy anal sex that much, and everytime a girl tries to get her fingers *close* to my butt i just don't let her.

don't get me wrong, i'm quite openminded but something in me doesn't let me relax at that point...

do i have a problem? :D

well heres the thing that i've always wondered, even if you clean first cant you still get sick form doing that?

Yup, you can - but there is an inherent risk in everything - especially when it comes to exchanging bodily fluids.

--- G.

My X used to LOVE it when I did that to her...and I loved doing it to her. My current girl is against it though, I’ve brought up the subject on more than one occasion but she’s just not into it. Oh-Well :(

My friends and I have this saying:

“It’s cool when a girl lets you lick her ass…but it’s MUSC cooler when she makes you!”

-Marc-

I love giving a rim job to a beautiful girl. I love it as much as eating her out. I guess I have oral fetishes. I have never had a rim job done on me (only fingers and small vibrating toys) but I am told that that will change soon and I will no longer be a rim-job virgin. Yay for MGS. :)

Good attitude, MG!

When I see a girl with a good body and hot ass walking down the street (especially wearing a short skirt), I have this strong urge to pull up her skirt and lick her ass and pussy from behind. If she would let me and no one else could see or know, I would do it to every hot girl I saw. She wouldn't even have to turn around so I could see her face.

I like a tongue or fingers on the outside if it's being done to me, but don't like the feeling of being penetrated.

- Anonymous male (because if my gf sees this post I don't want her to think I'm still a hound for a good ass besides hers) :D~

morninggloryseed said:
I have never had a rim job done on me (only fingers and small vibrating toys) but I am told that that will change soon and I will no longer be a rim-job virgin. Yay for MGS. :)

I've come to a point that I trust you enough and comfortable enough that things like that just add to the expierence. :) I must admit for a long time the subject of asshole just weirded me out- but it was out of niaevity. YAY for MGS he will no longer be a rim-job virgin, not if i can help it, and ill trim my nails down again. :)

But i definity think that the amount of pleasure you get from any sexual act has to do much with who you are with. I was a virign to someone playing with my asshole and when it was played with during love making, i realised i wanted more... weird revelation but welcomed. :)

This is something I have yet to try. I will though! There is NOTHING gross
about that area...I used to think so before I tried...er..some things.

Tip: Take a long steamy shower together before you do anything, and wash each other EVERYWHERE with anti-bacterial soap. You will both be so fresh and so clean clean that all areas are fair game!

:)

Re

Mmmmm Yes its good, although didnt find out until quite recently :)

definately after a bath or shower though.

I think you will find that this is one of the most beautiful and special things you could ever share with a partner. And for that reason I always say......

Go for it!

i like giving them...am yet to get one myself...but looove having that area played with... (cant quite remember if i have had one as of yet) *shrugs*

will just have to work on that one i think. ;)