*Review* Saturday Sept. 6, 2003 RED SCARE-Fort Wayne, IN (feat. Delta9,Submerge101)

Status
Not open for further replies.
South Bend Kidz Come and Play

i hope i will see a ton of South Bend Kidz there or else! LoL or else i won't...... just hoping i'll see some Kidz i know but i doubt it....

PLUR! %)

D r e w i s h

ok how dedicated are me and my man? this party is on our 1 year anniversery and insted of having a nice romantic dinner and time alone we are going to be be at this party! we love our scene:)

wondci2 said:
ok how dedicated are me and my man? this party is on our 1 year anniversery and insted of having a nice romantic dinner and time alone we are going to be be at this party! we love our scene:)

aww, how sweet...the emperor and i are honored that you are coming to our event instead...thats dedication right there, some of you learn something from her and her man!

IM going to rave so hard that i am going to vomit up blood all over the dance floor

vomito.gif

junglistselekta said:
Let me know where this is taking place, and you can mark me down as there!!

O.K. I see it now. I'm new to this site, so navigating will take me a while! Sorry guys.

I will be there if I can find a ride. Anyone going from th Indy area let me know! I should be able to have gas money, but not sure, depends on the amount of money I have after the paying of bills, I hate the beginning of the month!

-Me

I need a ride!

Ok - here's the deal ... I NEED to go to this party ... but I can't afford to use the miles (I've had my car not even 2 months and I've put on over 3000 miles ... and it's a lease) so ... if there's ANYONE from Kokomo, Lafayette, or even Indy kids will to go a little out of the way ... I NEED A RIDE!! PLEASE!! don't make me beg .... but I will! I'll do the whole gas money thing and every thing ... C'mon ... =D

like a fat kid on a see-saw.......i'm DOWN. lol i stole that saying from some other thread.....but i like it, so whatever. elevate was phat, now i'm up to ft. wizzy to rep NAP up there as well. WUT!

Brandon

Yo...I'm sure i met some of you in Indy at Elevate...you probably got a flyer from me.

You better all come out here, and you better all give eachother rides;) It is going to be fun as hell, and hopefully it will aid emensly in bringing back the Indiana (or on a larger scale) the midwest scene for that matter.

Like I've said, if this goes well we will be throwing many more events around the area so we really need lots of people to come out.

My girlfriend just made some decorations today and with 5 days left to go I am getting very antsy and excited, because Red Scare is going to be the dopest thing you ever attend in your life

I better see you all out there

master_hairahcaz said:
this isnt gonna be gay like elevate will it?
well at least its not in indy...

i had a good time at elevate, i thought it was well done, and i thought that it was extremely comendable that they pulled off basically the first successful event in indianapolis in the last 3 years or so

i can guarantee you, though, that Red Scare will not be gay, it will be well worth your time and $10...so you should definitely go

oh im going ... delta 9 is worth the $10

and really i dont care about indy's scene....
i drive elsewhere where its been happening this whole time!

BUMPs are not allowed on threads anymore.......so i am not going to say BUMP for this event LMAO. wut!

Brandon

master_hairahcaz said:
oh im going ... delta 9 is worth the $10

and really i dont care about indy's scene....
i drive elsewhere where its been happening this whole time!

hey, i read in the 'elevate' forum something about you going to 'satanophonic' or something, i don't know...anyway, if you did go how was doormouse? i've wanted to see or book him for a while...he is fucking tight

Status
Not open for further replies.