*Review* Saturday Sept. 6, 2003 RED SCARE-Fort Wayne, IN (feat. Delta9,Submerge101)

Status
Not open for further replies.
YO! Red Scare is tonight, and it is going to be soooooooo tight!!!! I hope to see all you guys out here, because you will definitely be missing out if you don't go!!! Remember, event starts at 8, the infoline is 260-430-4987, and if your directions are not on the infoline the venue address is: 323 West Baker Street; Fort Wayne, IN 46802 (check http://maps.yahoo.com).

also, the first 500 bottles of water tonight ARE FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (just found that out), but only limit 1 free bottle of water per attendee

and dj Fah Core will tentatively be closing out the last half hour (which was left open) of the night...so bring your ass-kicking shoes!

see you all out there, at RED SCARE:X :X :X

OMG!!! Tell that girl on the VM to sloooooow doooooown....

-physix

So this is gonna sound bad, but I am not going to either Indiana party tonite. I have had enough of Indiana for right now, so i am going to Cincy. See everyone when I get back. MWHAAAAAAAA

Skot

Hey everyone looks like i am going to make it after all =D YAY for me ;) if your looking for me i am in black ;) my tummy may be poking out a little due to me being pregnant with my son!!! YAY i am having a boy!!! and i have my short hair pulled back in 3 sections... i have my septum and my lip peirced. I will also be wearing a Heart with rainbow colors in it... sooooo for those of you who never met me stop and say hi, For those of you who know me I look forward to being able to see you! ok i will see you all there !
Brittany

NEED A RIDE!

I know this is like really late and all but, i don't think i can go Mark becasue i don't have a ride n e more. ANYONE WANNA GIVE A KID A RIDE AND TAKE A KID HOME. I WILL GIVE GAS MONEY. I'M NEAR NEW HAVEN OF OF 469 AND TILMAN FOR THOSE WHO KNOW THE FORT. Give me a call, ask for Jackie *phone number edited by TLB to preserve the safety of the innocent*

Last edited by a moderator:
dude...thank you all that came...we did really well, turnout was great, music was great, i had a blast!!!

i made it after all! it was definately worth the $10 to see delta 9. everyone i talked to here was cool, and props to the kids in the pit! this was the best party ive been to in indiana in a long ass time! ... to everyone who didnt go to this and went to indy...dorks! im really glad i didnt see all the stuck up indy promoters there! lol! thanks mark for a good time... thanks for the hardcore... thanks for proving to me that there can be a good party in indiana. (im still staying away from indy... i dont like most the faces i see in indy... and the parties in indy are straightedge parties, even theo i was sober for this one, at least i had the option...)
i went to elevate and the kids throwing the party was tellin on other kids to the cops... if thats what you guys gotta do to have parties in indy... fuck indy... fuck indy parties... ha ha ha lick my balls!!! fort wut

^^^hey you^^^
3 words
LICK MY BALLS!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A moderator has warned master_hairahcaz about this post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Crack heads fuck up the scene. It's not about parties. it's about music. if you can't come to an event and have fun without it being a marketplace for drugs, you don't belong.

Don't get me wrong. i'm all about meeting new people and having fun, but E took the center stage at many events. shouldn't be that way. focus should be on the music and the culture.

crack heads, stay out of indy.

^^^ why are you still talking about Elevate? Do you even really know what happened there? I don't think so. So grow up ... damn

master_hairahcaz said:
thanks mark for a good time... thanks for the hardcore... thanks for proving to me that there can be a good party in indiana.

thank you very much, that means a lot. i thought elevate was good myself, but nevertheless thanks. i was in the pit for a bit too, trying to get a circle going. i was the kid w/ the green 'kme' shirt on w/ glasses, i was also running all over the fucking place being a promoter and all

anywho, thanks for coming! glad you had fun

what up mark, mad props on the party. good music,good people, couldn't expect anything less from a ft.wayne party. i'll see everybody at my party, cowabunga sept. 20th

PEACE!!!!!!!!!!

i wish i could have made this but i had to get up really early that day so i was way too tired to party... but i'm sure delta 9 was dope as fuck and if you missed it, or were there and just wanna see it again, delta 9 will be back along with soul slinger, darren r, prophet, exodus, matt k, and many of ohios finest djs at DEUCES WILD in dayton ohio on November 15th...

hope the party went well and everyone had good times and hopefully i'll be able to make it out to your next event :)

INDYS BACK..
kidz watch out cause we aint playing ne more its time 2 get serious and remember we do this because of the music and the people we meet not 4 the drugs u wana do keep it at home we dont need it here keep our scene alive and respect our music .... and 4 ur info no 1 was tellingon kids and if they did it was the kids selling the fake drugs and starting shit with evry 1 so get ur shit right and if u dont wana come 2 or events then good we dont need u there neway were trying 2 make shit right and bring the talent that indy well deservs weve thrown some of the best parties around back n the day and we will try and continue so please respect us and dont b such a dick head yo i did like u at once but 4 get about that master_hairahcaz cause ur rude....AND CONGRATS MARK ON THE TURN OUT I WISH I COULDA MADE IT BUT I SHIT 2 TAKE CARE OF AT REMEMBRENCE ODI WAS GREAT... BUT HOPE I GET 2 MAKE IT 2 UR NEXT PARTY.... BEST OF WISHES LINZ

good party, nice venue, but above all you gotta love the hardcore!!! it was nice seeing all you fort wayne peoples again. we will be back soon. and don't for get...JESUS SAVES ALL WHO RAVE!!! HAHA!!! (if u didn't go u wouldn't understand)

Keep smiling,

Jeff The Smile Kid

HEY I have to say my favorite part was the huge electric banner that said RAVE! LOL that was the first tyme i have ever seen it publicised like that... I had some personal drama when the it was over but the party was aiight .. cool venue and Delta 9 was off the HOOK! HARDCORE LIKE WUT! ;) i hope i see more parties in indiana like that... getting to out of state parties is sucks so bad... i still won't go to a nap partiy.. the cops there are dicks the last party i went to in Nap that was fresh was get laid... lol and let me tell you that was KRAZY the way everything went down... i have heard conflicting stories of how Elevate went so i can't comment on that =D but give me a ft.wayne party any day!the cops were decent lol except the yelled at my boy for kicking bottles across the street LOL they made him go get them ... oh but this one dude peeled out and about killed himself and a whole car full of people and they didn't do shyt... Oh and as for the subject of drugs at parties... speaking as someone who is anti drug( i don't even smoke pot or drink) i can say that i see why kids take drugs at parties... just being around the lights and the music and dancing gives me a high, and i know to some its almost a relgious experince... so much as the native americans and many other cultures used substances to inhances the experience and enlightening themselevs so do many people who attend raves... I understand that... and personaly my feeling is if your going to roll or trip or something what better place to indulge than around people who know how to handel those sort of things rather than alone where you could seriously damage yourself... it makes me feel better knowing that i can help those kids if need be, i say its there prefrence if they choose to highten themselves so be it ... THEIR choice... of course it effects us a bit... but its going to go on any way so why bicth about it? ok here i am long winded... ;) i will talk to you cats later .. peash and rainbows... Brittany

Sorry, but I think a rave is a bad place to do drugs. Many of these events have too many people crowded in hot venues that were never designed for a concert type event. Top it off with 2-3 dollar bottled water prices; you've got an accident waiting to happen. I've even attendended events where the bathroom water is shut off.

Yet people still show up to buy and sell. E is everywhere (in case you've been living under a rock). You don't have to attend a rave to get it. I think it's ridiculous for our culture to still be associated with its use.
E is a major focus of rap music (not hip hop) lately. Still we get hit with the stigma of abuse. It's time for us as a culture to move on from E.

Status
Not open for further replies.