*Review* Saturday Sept. 6, 2003 RED SCARE-Fort Wayne, IN (feat. Delta9,Submerge101)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL hell ya a party in Indiana... Not that i don't love goin to OH parties this is just closer and more convient*sp* besides if there hard core you can guess i am goin to be there ;)

i wouldn't go to this shit even if i lived in the same town.

HAHA I"m just playing............i'll be there for shizzle......any kids wanna ride with me from the indy area?!?!?! just help me out with gas and we'll get my 98 taurus roarin'! laterz

Brandon

damnit CHRIS>>>>>>>> get ahold of me sometime......i'm living in Beanfield, whoops, i mean Greenfield again......you better be going to elevate! i thought u had died or something. later man.

Brandon

Ride or Die!!

Hey Brandon I may take you up on that ride. What's your #. I'll get in touch.

Haha, first post, second page. Weeeeeee!!!!!!!

Kent

If I can con someone into working for me that day ... can you pick me up on the way??

Pretty please ;)

any of you indy kids who are going to be at elevate on august 30th should keep your eyes open

i'll be handing out mad flyers for red scare there

This party def looks dope as hell...ill def be making it to this one...kent if you need a ride man you can fly up there with me...

one love,
kyle

hey kyle want to bring me and jason too! i'll have gas $! the more the merrier (sp) hehehe

Man ain't that about a bi@%*. When i move away from Fort Wayne there is a bad a$$ party like this. Oh well.......

THIS IS THE FINISHED FLYER (basically, the front is a tad different, just an extra logo and the date is on the bottom right of the flyer, but that doesn't matter)

fb8bfa1b.jpg

fb66398e.jpg

what you think thats funny, well wait to you see it

you will all shit your pants when i start to dance

1.5 more weeks until RED SCARE...seriously, everyone better go to this, you won't want to miss out on this event

in the meantime, everyone check this out:

penguinfallsice.gif

Red Scare will be even cooler than the above posted image

Status
Not open for further replies.