• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

rest in peace mondo

I had intentions of attending, but I am starting my new job on Tuesday :\

Bye Mon

Cya Man You Always Made My Time On Irc Enjoyable and full of laughs...wish u were still comming to my place =( i really wanted to meet you....your were such a champ
R.I.P Mon

FUNERAL DETAILS
Raymond Paul Atkinson 8.8.1984 - 27.7.2004 "sweet is the sleep that ends all pain" The funeral for Raymond will be held in the Chapel of the Norwood Park Crematorium, Sandford St Mitchell(canberra i assume) on TUESDAY Aug 3rd, with the service commencing at 2pm.
Tobin Brothers Funerals - 6251 2344

And as someone said earlier, yes they found a suicide note they missed in the initial search....under his pillow?!?!? and Raymond is being cremated on tuesday (tommorow) so if any further investigation into his death is needed, its gonna be hard! anyway. will leave it up to every individual to deide what happend, either way we will ALWAYS REMEMBER THE GOOD TIMES!
Missin ya Mon!

*EDIT* Just noticed this was a doubled up post in regards to the funeral details. Just fixing it up.

R.I.P MON.. Lots of people missing you mate.

Last edited:
Hey Guys I Know This Is A Very Sad Time For All Of Us But Would Someone Please Tell me his fav song of all time so i can give him a minute of silence and play his song as a sign of respect cuz i carn't get to the funeral on such short notice
Thnx Blers
R.I.P Mon
Forever Missed

such a terrible and tragic thing, he sounds like he was a really genuine and beautiful person, the world really needs people like him, my condolences.

i actually wanted to attend his Funeral to but im still home in Melbourne. dam short notice :(

24.gif

Mean Girl said:
They played Stairway to Heaven on the way out :\

i was gonna msg you to see how it went...wish i could of been there.

*holds up a bootle of vodka*...To Ray/Mon
24.gif

The funeral was very moving, there were alot of people there - I'm not sure mon was just aware of how many people thought so much of him....
To ray *cheers*

i just got online after a draught on the phone credit... fuck. :~(

[20:54] <Mon> eating icecream = consuming god = ++good.
[20:54] <Mon> however its not a fucked up god
[20:54] <Mon> its like
[20:54] <Mon> ubergod.
[20:54] <Mon> ;)
[20:54] <Mon> god of sweet stuff.

thanks for the laughs Mon....

No passing is ever nice.

Peaceful journey to whatever follows.

I recieved this funny sms (you know the joke/spam ones) the other day from someone and was going to forward it to Mon just to make him laugh then I rememebered he was gone :(