• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

rest in peace mondo

R.I.P

I have no words to describe the flood of emotions running through me right now...

I will miss you Mondo.

Sincerely hope to meet you in the afterlife...

I haven't posted in this thread yet... I haven't really known how to express my feelings fully on the matter, and still don't.

I'm gonna miss you man, it was always so great to see you and get a chance to catch up, even if I was in the middle of playing a set :)
I just wished I'd gotten around to giving you that CD of my stuff. Even if I didn't think it was good enough, you didn't care, you were just interested in it for what it was.

Peace mate. Love to all of his friends and family hurting during this time.

hey i miss you so much it doesn't seam real anymore :( i hope your happy with the otheirs take care of everyone for me
love you always mon

peace

ill see you soon mondo

mondo im sorry ffs i cant take it any more i know how you felt im fucking cant keep my promise im fucking sorry but they will rot in hell for it i swear on my grave ill see you sonner than you think your best freind dan

there is no heaven. you will not see him. appreciate that here, at least, you can still remember him.

and read your fucking messages.

Hard science (and this may warrant a seperate thread) has destroyed, by and large, the perception that death is not the end, however, i believe this goes against thousands of years of both spiritual and cultural history in all races and cultures across the world. I'd not be so quick and dare I say, so presumptious 1234 to say that there is no afterlife, having not been there before yourself?

I see mondo every day. I see him in the trees, the air, the faces of smiling children. He has gone back to what he once was, everything. I know he is in the better place now.

RIP mon. See you eventually... :|

I agree with Nick. Be careful not to demean the thoughts and feelings of a great number of people who DO believe in heaven/another sort of afterlife, Brad.

Hope you're going okay out there Mon :) <3

Still missing you kiddo :(

can someone lock this and send it over to the shrine? there should be a thread appearing there for Mon in the next few weeks.

I just read this topic... I hardly read things from start to finish.. yet I did this one.

Dude, never met you.. but it sounds like you have touched a lot of people..

To everyone.. it's often the little things that we take for granted. The smiles, the friendly waves, the simple 'Hello, how are you?' There are so many people in this world who are hurting and we never know...

We always have an excuse to put it off till tomorrow. Yeah, i'll call him tomorrow.. i'll write to him later.. i'll see him soon. Pick up the phone, a pen.. whatever the medium it is and reach out to those around you.. tell them that you care and that you're there. I'm not saying that this may have helped in this case.. but it's always nice to feel your loved.. or thought about...

It doesn't take much to make a difference..

RIP Mon. I hope where ever you are.. you are in a happy place.. looking down upon us and smiling.

Always before, the spring returned.
The bright world in its cycle spun
In air and flowers, grass and -fern,
Assured and cradled by the sun.

Always before, you could explain
The turning darkness of the earth,
And how that dark embraced the rain,
And gave the ferns and flowers birth.

Already I forget those things,
And how a vein of gold survives
The mining of a thousand springs,
The seasons of a thousand lives.

Now winter is my memory,
Now autumn, now the summer light-
So every spring from now will be
Another season into night.

I see mondo every day. I see him in the trees, the air, the faces of smiling children. He has gone back to what he once was, everything. I know he is in the better place now.

that was beautiful :)

24.gif

hey missing u like tomorrow and it hurts like crazy hey dan if u get to read this don't be a fool you still have so much to give the world just like mon did mon hope your happy well all see u when we get there love haz

for hanna little off the subject - sorry for this mon but it had to be said !

To think off all people you could say that considering that you knew him in a blink of a eye of what i knew him and i still have somethings i wanted you to know- like when i was over his place a couple of days after he had died
and you had the shits because his parents were giving me such good treatment , its because of what you said right in front of them when they where asking me who of the people in braidwood was coming and you said the person who gave him the drugz was coming and then said he flushed all his down the toilet you dont know how much you should of thought before you said that. and a opinion from a friend is to think before you say things cause there was a lot of things out of lines you said that made things worse than better in that time.